• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scullibundo

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif
I am pleased this was the first, perfect response.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so what's the tl;dw, is she doubling down on bullshit?

Yeah basically she'll just continue with her channel and says that different people can need different diets at different times in their lives (even though the scandal with her wasn't the diet in itself but the fact that she lied to people)

Deleted member 40133

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Crazy thought. Her selling a lifestyle that is straight up not healthy for the benefits of monetary gain....isn't that the super micro version of what cigarette companies have done/do? She's a human tobacco company

Deleted member 40133

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
No, paleo diets also avoid grains, legumes, potatoes and dairy while focuing on lean meats.

And they don't follow what cave men ate. Cave men did not just eat lean meats. They dark meats, fats, blood, organs and marrow. Hunter gathers would not any plant foods if that what was available in the area seasonally- so the idea of avoiding any catagory of foods is not natural. Many culture also incorperated insects into their diet.

I was under the impression Paleo was just meats fruits and veggies, no carbs or dairy....or is that Atkins? I can't fricken keep up with these fad diets anymore