Vic2003

Dec 8, 2017
Guess that means VI should be a huge two generation leap over Skyrim, right? Doubt it I would be happy if it's on the Witcher 3's level. From what I've seen from Fallout 4, their engine and technology are behind the rest of the industry. Here's hoping to a new engine but not holding my breath.

Deleted member 56306

User-requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2019
I mean, i was basically just using your post as an excuse to vent the fact that I utterly fell out of love with Bethesda's open wolrd games in last few years, so I kinda deserved that lol

Well, hopefully they can make something that we can both be glad about. Kinda sucks seeing so many disappointed fans. Even if I'm not as letdown I can empathize with you all.

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
A whole generation without a GTA game too

I disagree with this. Even if GTA V was released on PS360, it was still developed with X1, PS4, and PC in mind. Red Dead 2 was definitely a huge step up, but GTA V stands toe to toe with any PS4/X1 and PC game from it's time. In fact, the graphic settings for PC go well beyond X1 and PS4, the ultra setting tesselation in particular is a huge upgrade the console never got. A 4K 60 Ultra settings GTA 5 on XSX/PS5 will be a great upgrade.

Jtrizzy

Nov 13, 2017
I disagree with this. Even if GTA V was released on PS360, it was still developed with X1, PS4, and PC in mind. Red Dead 2 was definitely a huge step up, but GTA V stands toe to toe with any PS4/X1 and PC game from it's time. In fact, the graphic settings for PC go well beyond X1 and PS4, the ultra setting tesselation in particular is a huge upgrade the console never got. A 4K 60 Ultra settings GTA 5 on XSX/PS5 will be a great upgrade.

Agreed. Playing GTA V right now on PC, and it's still extremely impressive. I bought it on PS3, PS4, and PC. PS3 version Running 1440p and around 70-80 fps, with everything maxed. It's not as far from RDR2 as one might think. It also shows how much high frame rates and resolution can do for a game.