• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Thought for sure he was dropping but I'm glad he didn't. The man's gotta slowly lose these belts.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
It's such an exciting time to be a wrestling fan. It feels like anything can happen.

I really enjoyed that match, and I never thought it'd involve Ric Flair chopping Kenny Omega, or Flair putting a figure four on someone in a AAA ring.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
I'll say it - Kenny looked amazing, but damnit Andrade you need to turn it up a notch. Andrade was doing classics in NXT, the AAA audience deserved better.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
Andrade looked fantastic. That series of counters and his general form are still as good as ever. I really don't see this "WWE rust" that people think he has.

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
Did not expect to see Kenny bump off a punch from Ric Flair tonight!

Good match, great build, Andrade stepped up.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
Omega vs Christian title vs title in all out it is then.

Fantastic Match, but what the hell is happening with andrade... is he still getting the rust out or just not motivated enough

Edit: and now the clowns main event... again... AAA just love the clowns so much.

Henry Hank

Jul 25, 2019
IMO too much is made of Kenny's workload. It used to be routine where guys were wrestling multiple times per week. He's been wrestling like 3-4 times per month during his title reign and a lot of those have been trios matches where he's had to do minimal work. The Impact stuff gets taped over a couple days per month. He actually has a fairly light schedule.

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
Andrade looked fantastic. That series of counters and his general form are still as good as ever. I really don't see this "WWE rust" that people think he has.

People just need to accept that he's going to wrestle a different pace now that he's bulked up a bit but that's it. He looked great and he's a great wrestler.

Jun 30, 2021
I was going to say there was a period where you would often see giant cupping marks all over Kenny's body but it's been a while since then. Whatever he's doing now clearly works for him
Hes put in time and money but found something that is actually helping his body. Still bumped up but feeling marginally better, reference I grew up with him and know him.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
Andrade looked great. He bumped like crazy and turned it up when it was necessary. I guess Ric turns up in AEW for the rematch and Andrade wins the Mega Campeonato there.

Ivol

Dec 12, 2017
Where are people getting this idea that All Out will be a title vs title match? From what I understand the All Out match is just for the AEW title.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
People just need to accept that he's going to wrestle a different pace now that he's bulked up a bit but that's it. He looked great and he's a great wrestler.

I was thinking that too... that this will be andrade's style from now on, and if it is to take care of his body and being able to wrestle more years, sure, why not, bring it on.

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
Andrade looked great. He bumped like crazy and turned it up when it was necessary. I guess Ric turns up in AEW for the rematch and Andrade wins the Mega Campeonato there.

I'd say the fact the he bumped his ass off should put to doubt any semblance of him not caring or whatever notion was being floated. We obviously aren't at peak Andrade yet but he clearly cares and undoubtedly talented.