• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
MetLife turf
GJzP_xTb0AA5XH3.jpg:large

🙏🙏🙏

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
God, he's such a dumbass. What's sadder is that there's so many people that share his opinion.

Cousin From Boston

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Nov 21, 2017
It's definitely not CTE. Whatever is going on with this dude, don't you dare imply that Aaron Rodgers has CTE.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It'll always be insane to me that this guy went 10+ years in the league almost completely controversy free then the last several years he's just gone full conspiracy theorist moron. Went from being a normal dude to one of the most unlikeable athletes in pro sports. Just absolute lunacy.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Shit now that's he's uncovered the secret Fauci is going to have big artificial turf, who is even more corrupt than he says Pfizer is, tear his other ACL on one of his first plays back unless Rodgers can get big cleats to create a pair of miracle shoes. The problem is that right now big cleats is in the pocket of big heels, so his girlfriend will have to go undercover on the runway and take control of the entire shoe cartel if he wants to have any chance of making it to the second quarter of his first game back

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
I had a customer tell me, with a straight face, that Fauci was Gold Meir's secret son operating as an Israeli sleeper agent in the US government. Can't say I was surprised to see his antivax conspiracy bullshit go from zero to antisemitism in the blink of an eye.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Is this one of those dudes who says nothing but dumb shit?

On Adam Breneman's podcast in 2022, former Packers backup quarterback DeShone Kizer said that Rodgers had expressed interest in 9/11 conspiracy theories at one of the first meetings between the two quarterbacks. Kizer described their discussion of conspiracy theories as "a real thought experiment".[455][456] Rodgers has also promoted the Tartarian architecture conspiracy theory.

Ah, sounds about right.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Given that the first reported case of HIV in humans came from the Congo in 1959, that'd be really impressive considering Dr Fauci would have been just 19 at the time

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Something about an athlete that has made millions of dollars throwing a ball accusing a lifetime servant in public health of unsubstantiated atrocities against humanity that just doesn't sit right with me.

Fuck all the way off A-mor-on

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The anti-vaxxers still being all in constant hatred of Fauci and vaccines are just so cringe in 2024. I get those that are in too deep being proven wrong not being able to let it go but it's quite obvious by any objective measure that society is just fine with however many billions of vaccine doses went out worldwide. The only people still talking about vaccines are the ones pretending they were a problem, but obviously they weren't or the literal billions that took the vaccine would be in bad shape. If you don't want to take an L, at least silently move on to something else that wasn't proven wrong years ago already.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Frankly it might be a good idea to not give football players a public platform on pretty much any important subject on account of how insanely high the brain damage rates among athletes in that sport are. Like the vast majority will get CTE, to the point where if it wasn't such a hopeless endeavor I'd honestly advocating banning the sport.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
How many times has his brain 360'd in his head in his career? Fuckin smoothie brain

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Above all else, Rodgers is so boring. This typical, stale, right-wing stream of consciousness shit about things he and right-wingers simply know nothing about it so fucking boring.

Oct 28, 2017
Aaron's "resrarch" is reading memes on social media. Fuck off, Rodgers, can't wait until your brittle old ass goes down in game one again.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
For anyone who isn't aware of the right-wing web of batshit out there, the New York Jets is owned by a billionaire former member of the Trump administration and one of Trump's top donors for his 2024 re-election campaign:

www.thedailybeast.com

Fawning Billionaire Says Trump ‘Impressed Us’ at Fundraiser

New York Jets owner Woody Johnson, who was an ambassador in the Trump administration, claimed the ex-president is “extremely compassionate.”

Rodgers will face zero consequences for this crap.

Nov 2, 2019
So glad the Packers moved on from his Qanon/Rogan ass kissing nonsense.

Can Jordan Love please stay normal?! Assuming he is, which I think he is.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Rodgers: "I'm not an epidemiologist, but I can read and do my research!"

Also Rodgers: Proceeds to spew out complete utter nonsense that has no validity and that pretty much not a single drop of reputable research aligns with.

You're right Aaron; You're not an epidemiologist. You are a complete fucking imbecile and clown however.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Having personally known several people who have died of AIDS, he can go fuck himself off a cliff.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
This Fauci guy sucks. I heard he invented HIV, cancer, and poison ivy.

I did my own research and Googled those with Fauci terms with Fauci and wouldn't you know it lots of hits. Now I'm no plumber but I think that's some damn good evidence he was doing this shit.

ConfusingJazz

Not the Ron Paul Texas Fan.
Oct 26, 2017
China
Given that the first reported case of HIV in humans came from the Congo in 1959, that'd be really impressive considering Dr Fauci would have been just 19 at the time
Not just the Congo, but also David Carr, an English sailor from Manchester. It was already starting to spread through international trade by that point.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not just the Congo, but also David Carr, an English sailor from Manchester. It was already starting to spread through international trade by that point.
The one I mentioned is the oldest confirmed case, but it's highly likely the disease had spread to humans long before then, we just don't have preserved samples we can use to prove it

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Is this one of those dudes who says nothing but dumb shit?

Ah, sounds about right.
...Tartarian architecture conspiracy theory
I never heard of this so I looked it up. What the actual fuck???

And why am I not surprised that it's tied to Russian nationalism 😒

Is it a conspiracy to believe that Russia is behind the seeming mass psychosis plaguing western nations? 🤔

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Buddy, "doing your own research" isn't vilified. It's HOW people do their own research. You can't watch a rightwing YouTube video and take away any actual information from that.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
I never heard of this so I looked it up. What the actual fuck???

And why am I not surprised that it's tied to Russian nationalism 😒

Is it a conspiracy to believe that Russia is behind the seeming mass psychosis plaguing western nations? 🤔

Lmaaaoo Qanon Anonymous podcast just did a show on the Tartarian thing. It's truly one of the dumbest, most laughable conspiracy theories ever.