cdigs

Apr 4, 2019
I don't know man... I stopped trading turnips a long ass time ago when I think I was around 25,000,000 in the bank? I just check prices for the thread. I still have nearly 70 million in the bank right now (just checked, 68.8 million exactly. ARRG! I forgot to use ABD yesterday so my bonus streak is gone!). Making money is like... butt-easy in this game. I sell all my golden roses every 3 days for 79K bells, sell all my produce every 3 days for a little over 100K, and all my fruit whenever they come back for 111K, too.

Like, if I randomly buy a Nook Miles Ticket and find myself on like "tarantula island" or "fin island" I'll catch as many bugs as I possibly can and drop everything else in my inventory. Then I'll just hoard them in my storage until the next time Flick or CJ makes a trip to the island.

That's about where I'm at. I make 100,000-200,000 bells minimum every time I get on to play (every couple days). Any time I spend a bunch of bells, I just make them right back. At least I can take a break from selling turnips. I think the only thing left for me to do at this point is to get into
the Happy Home DLC.

BourbonJungle

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone getting decent prices this week? All my bells are tied up in 'nips and it looks like my prices will be garbage till Sunday

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Since I last posted, I've only had ONE time where I had good prices (439 from memory). I didn't check until an hour before the price expired so I didn't post an alert here (sorry). That was months ago though, and EVERY week since has been fluctuating or declining. EVERY WEEK.

I don't know what's going on. I've never "time-traveled" and I save every time I shut off the game.

Oct 31, 2017
All right.

I bought turnips for 90 bells.

They were 101 yesterday evening, 168 this morning. Turnip calculator suggests I'm in a high spike pattern and the price will go UPPPPPPPPPPPPP this afternoon.

My brother suggests selling now, doubling my money and playing it safe. What say you? Am I guaranteed a higher price this afternoon?

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
All right.

I bought turnips for 90 bells.

They were 101 yesterday evening, 168 this morning. Turnip calculator suggests I'm in a high spike pattern and the price will go UPPPPPPPPPPPPP this afternoon.

My brother suggests selling now, doubling my money and playing it safe. What say you? Am I guaranteed a higher price this afternoon?
They're selling for 321 here, if you or anyone else wants to offload. Not a fantastic price, but better than I've had in months.

Send a DM and I'll hit anyone back with a Dodo code.

until

Oct 31, 2017
They're selling for 321 here, if you or anyone else wants to offload. Not a fantastic price, but better than I've had in months.

Send a DM and I'll hit anyone back with a Dodo code.

until

Hey, appreciate that!

I don't have Nintendo Online though I appreciate the invite. I ended up waiting and the price went up to 260, so I sold and made a million after buying for over 300k. Not bad!

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I have nothing good now, but just giving a heads up I MIGHT potentially have a great price tomorrow morning.
Just giving an advance warning because we only get 4 hours for morning prices.

AYmrix9.jpg

I'll update with whatever price I get tomorrow at

Prices will expire 4 hours later at

Last edited:

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, sorry. I got "got."
I still got a "high spike," but like the very low end of one. Bells are going for 241 at my island if anyone still wants to offload and that's good enough for them, though.

Send a DM if you want for a Dodo.