• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 25, 2018
Pretty sure this "leaker" has no credibility since they've gotten quite a bit wrong in the past. I don't really forsee KH4 being this far ahead, it could be possible, but they really advertised almost every aspect of KH3 years before its release.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Pretty sure this "leaker" has no credibility since they've gotten quite a bit wrong in the past. I don't really forsee KH4 being this far ahead, it could be possible, but they really advertised almost every aspect of KH3 years before its release.

he has LOTS of credibility.
If he says a trailer is coming soon, it absolutely is.

Everything else ... meh

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
Damn. I need to beat Remind dlc and that music game. Wait, there's also the mobile game. Fuck.

lori

Oct 25, 2017
we haven't even seen the game in 2 years and when it was shown back then it was still using a lot of probably placeholder (?) kh3 anims

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I have a suspicion that this game will shock a lot of people in how soon it will be out. Cmon SE don't let me down

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Like most of Daniel's gaming rumors, take it with a grain of salt unless someone more reputable corroborates. He has a pretty spotty track record on the gaming side of things.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
KH4 looked far along when we saw it in 2022. If it dropped late next year I wouldn't be surprised. This guy gets no credit for that, I always assumed that was the next game after Rebirth.

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
How come nobody ever has Dragon Quest inside information.
Because what generally leaks out from "insiders" are 3rd, 4th, or 5th hand information, spread based on expected wide interest. The people who actually know a bunch of information about what developers and publishers are doing don't have any reason to leak or share them with the public. No one is entitled to know. There's a lot of niche information that would not be of any benefit to anyone if it's leaked. The stuff that leaks out are all attention grabbing stuff about big games, and often not entirely accurate because the people leaking are more interested in getting followers and fame than actual truth.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Sounds like a reasonable guess (queue the people thinking thats unrealistic and way too soon).

KH4 is the most realistic to come out next year. Maybe 9 Remake as well. Taro is a wildcard with whatever bigger game he is cooking. Then theres DQ3R as well. Could be a cool SE year.

DQ12 probably not going by the recent statements of internal delays.

Velgo

Dec 9, 2021
I was really hoping we were done with the long waits between games but that'll be a 6 year wait!

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
"According to leaker with spotty track record, game that hasnt been shown off for years will suddenly release next year".

Gonna need evidence of the game being that far along... Unless we start getting media drops like 3 had when it was almost ready for release, I wont believe it. Feels like RPK just says any old shit these days and is barely ever right.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully this tile around they didn't forget that Kingdom Hearts was supposed to be a Square Enix x Disney project.
3 felt rushed with all the missing stuff those games usually get, or budget constrained since it lacked the EU dubs 1 & 2 had.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
No fucking way.

I hate when people make jokes about Square release dates but even I find that hard to believe

Edit: Guess I'm the odd one out here. I'll be happy to be wrong this time tho. SE is a machine, goddamn

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
They won't pull me back in. I've already decided to say goodbye to KH.
You can't do me like this.

Son of Sparda

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif