chobel

Attempting to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have to admit that i like glowing shit.

Not enough to plaster it all over my living room but a gaudy keyboard glowing in rainbow colours...

Flashing lights isn't the issue here, it's the bulky, literally edgy cheap design of "gamer" merchandise. It looks awful.

NeroPaige

Jan 8, 2018
I have come to like tacky stuff like this, I would never own it because I'm poor and if I wasn't I would have to have the decor of the room match it at least somewhat. Like black table/furniture etc.

Oct 26, 2017
I wasn't expecting this absurd. It looks like something that should have active hydraulics, but just has ''motorised seat adjustment" because of course you need that.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
That's $6000 dollars of monitors in the pictures. I mean, sure you could put cheaper 27" monitors on your gaming throne, but then... why would you buy a gaming throne to put cheap ass monitors on?

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
On the billion-to-one chance that I ever become rich, I hope I have better taste when I buy expensive stuff lol.

Wowfunhappy

Oct 27, 2017
If I had unlimited amounts of money, and unlimited amounts of space, and didn't care one iota about the aesthetics my living environment, it might be fun to buy something like this.

That's a lot of qualifiers.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I love this Bulky unnecessary shit

Like if I were extremely rich I will totally buy it just to use it thrice at best

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
People always think these are a good idea, then the slightest shift in weight or mouse movement causes the monitors to wobble and then the regret hits.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
m_90016.jpg

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Reminds me of the F-Zero GX super duper deluxe version. Reminds me of arcades in general. Cool to me.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
For the price of ONE of those monitors I could build a 2-axis 360 degree rotation cockpit. For the price of the whole system I could bump it up to 3 axis and still have enough money to build a gaming PC with the best parts on the market :(

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
yeah, i mean im certainly not opposed and im still childish (if you like) enough that the idea appeals to me. but, like, if i had the money to blow on something like this, id just use those funds to build a fuckin cool ass gaming mech cockpit i can climb into and close and shit. if im gonna live my dreams, im goin all in.

LordofPwn

Oct 27, 2017
is there a reason why accessories aimed at "gamers" always look like a stealth bomber carrying LEDs flew into a plastics factory?

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is a conversation piece.

And when you have a girl over she will no doubt want to sit in it.

Waffle

Oct 28, 2017
Besides the sci-fi weird alien tech design thing going on... if I was filthy rich maybe I wouldn't mind something like this. I mean why not?

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be so embarrassed if someone found my body in that thing after an autoerotic asphyxiation gone wrong.

Listai

50¢ - "This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
This chair is like a chastity throne - I can't imagine any relationship surviving once you step into this thing. You'd emerge to find a note from your S.O on the fridge.

Grylvak

Oct 29, 2017
With this kind of device, I kind of wish the monitors came with the chair. Hell, the PC even. Throw it all together and if I have the money, i'd go for it.