Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
ae443ab394.png
Wow, good word. Gonna use that one for sure.

Kitten Mittens

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 11, 2018
Lol. How could he not seeing that question coming? Schiff was telegraphing it 5 minutes ago.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
"I went to the gangsters to ask if the snitch was right and they'd killed the other snitch."

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
What is Schiff doing here? I don't understand why we've spent 10 minutes on this question? It's not complicated. He had to go see if this was executive privilege before he could release it.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
He fucked up big, he went to the white-house firs, he saw the names and said fuck they need to see this.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Schiff is tired of this "by the books" excuse to ignore your better judgement. It's an excuse to "look away".

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
He's just ripping into the entire President/DoJ conflict of interest now

I do kind of feel for Maguire though. Nobody would know what the fuck they are supposed to do if this situation landed on their desk and in this case he royally botched it.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
What is Schiff doing here? I don't understand why we've spent 10 minutes on this question? It's not complicated. He had to go see if this was executive privilege before he could release it.
He went to the WH, which is implicated in the complaint, then to Barr, who is implicated in the complaint.

thuway

Oct 27, 2017
He's dismantling the argument. He wants the DNI Chief to say in explicit terms: "I went to the White House first." The Chief did but is trying his best not to say it

voOsh

Apr 5, 2018
Schiff lay off the political hack shit this guy doesnt even know who the fk it is

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maguire was the one holding out on the complaint?

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
He was supposed to give it to Congress. Instead, he went to the two people the complaint was about and asked them if it was important.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Boom. Trump will not like his answer there. Can't discredit the whistleblower now.

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
How the fuck is "The president is trying to extort another country into investigating a political foe" not an "urgent matter"?

Edit: Ugh, Nunes, *mute*

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
Because if he went to Barr to ask about releasing a complaint that includes Barr it's a conflict of interest.