• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Dhalsim looks amazing, he's the character Im easily most excited for (weirdly Dee Jay is second!)
I cant wait to get hold of him myself, and I cant help but wonder what/how Storm Collectibles will handle the character when they eventually get round to him.

robotzombie

Oct 25, 2017
Preordered Future Trunks figuarts on amazon with a date of like june or july because they fixed the QC issues

They randomly just sent it the other day and I got it today and it's the non reissue, gonna return it. Guess I can't get him from Amazon reliably...

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I don't know if it's demand or supply but man I have never seen a Jada SF toy in a Target here.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone know where I could buy an Amazing Yamaguchi Deadpool?

No luck at the moment lol
Also, Cable should get a reissue...

Oct 25, 2017
Not really a fan of O-ring style figures like a significant portion of my fellow GI Joe fans but holy shit I want these
ghostbusters_figures_scale_banner.webp

Makes me wish I had those as a kid as a massive fan and owner of both lines

Last edited:

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
They're neat (as is the in-scale Ecto-1) but man Hasbro needs to get the ball rolling on some Plasma series Real Ghostbusters figures. I already own three different versions of the movie GBs. lol

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know where I could buy an Amazing Yamaguchi Deadpool?

No luck at the moment lol
Also, Cable should get a reissue...
There's a bunch on Yahoo Auctions (Japan) and Amazon marketplace (Japan as well), both vanilla and 2.0 versions. Also on eBay, if you filter the dozens of bootlegs.

It's not cheap though. Maybe it's better to wait for a reissue.

robotzombie

Oct 25, 2017
Wife surprised me with the neca pizza club tmnt this afternoon

She found everyone but Mikey, so three down one to go!

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
But you will never find that one at retail...

j/k, seems like there's a bunch of stock this time and you'd think the turtles would be the heaviest stocked. I'm sure I'll see a ton next time I go to Frank n Sons, of course.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
There's a bunch on Yahoo Auctions (Japan) and Amazon marketplace (Japan as well), both vanilla and 2.0 versions. Also on eBay, if you filter the dozens of bootlegs.

It's not cheap though. Maybe it's better to wait for a reissue.
Thanks for the reply!
A reissue for Deadpool or Cable? Since a 2.0 was released for Deadpool and I missed it maybe I'll have to pay for one overpriced...

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
Our regional online shop is selling Marvel legends Cyclops at almost 3 times the price lol
Good thing Amazon is selling it at retail

Bio Booster Armoire

Prophet of Truth
Apr 21, 2020
Are MonsterArts figures worth the inflated price?

I want to get their Rebirth Gamera, but my experience with their FigurArts line is pretty mixed - of the figures I have, one is great while the other two feel very fragile, and moving them caused paint rub around the joints.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Wife surprised me with the neca pizza club tmnt this afternoon

She found everyone but Mikey, so three down one to go!

I had Donnie in my hand Monday night and absolutely fumbled the bag. Put it back assuming it'd be like the other NECA figures at my target that just sit there forever until they get discounted. Went back Wednesday and it was gone along with the Raph and Leo. Did manage to find a Leo at another store though, didn't realize this was part of Haulathon and people were scouring Targets for them lol.

Gonna casually try to find Don at least.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I had Donnie in my hand Monday night and absolutely fumbled the bag. Put it back assuming it'd be like the other NECA figures at my target that just sit there forever until they get discounted. Went back Wednesday and it was gone along with the Raph and Leo. Did manage to find a Leo at another store though, didn't realize this was part of Haulathon and people were scouring Targets for them lol.

Gonna casually try to find Don at least.

Wait the NECA turtles around you go on clearance? The only ones that sit at my local Target are like the really minor characters like the thugs and even then they just sit there I've never seen an in store clearance on them.

THErest

Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll wait for style guide colors re-release, if it ever happens. I have so many turtles already--it's the bright green that speaks to me.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Wait the NECA turtles around you go on clearance? The only ones that sit at my local Target are like the really minor characters like the thugs and even then they just sit there I've never seen an in store clearance on them.
Not the turtles but damn near everybody else.

Managed to find a Donnie today in my travels so now I can chill out on the hunt.

Edit: Set them up, I think they look good but they're also my first "nice" set.

View: https://imgur.com/a/WSSw4dv

Last edited:

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
Preordered Future Trunks figuarts on amazon with a date of like june or july because they fixed the QC issues

They randomly just sent it the other day and I got it today and it's the non reissue, gonna return it. Guess I can't get him from Amazon reliably...
I have been checking the most recent Amazon reviews like a hawk these past few days and today a review appeared saying that they got the reissue Trunks with the small sticker (bought on the 8th). Anybody else here that ordered it from Amazon can confirm if they got it?

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I have been checking the most recent Amazon reviews like a hawk these past few days and today a review appeared saying that they got the reissue Trunks with the small sticker (bought on the 8th). Anybody else here that ordered it from Amazon can confirm if they got it?

This is going to be a crapshow especially from amazon because I can see people buying the new one and returning the old one and then them sending the old ones back out.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got my BBTS orders, a nice amount of stuff to go through lol, naturally I opened my Jada Mega Man first. He's practically perfect. Finally a MM that's well articulated, looks good, and as a bonus is inexpensive. Plus Fire and Ice Man both look excellent. I really hope this toy line gets tons of figures released... gimme as many Robot Masters as physically possible please...

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
I finally found a Jada Toys Ken (or the Jada SFII line at all) at the local Target. It was him and like 10 Fei Longs.

Just like the others he's a great figure. Probably the best Ken figure I've seen, it captures his goofy-ass SFII look perfectly. lol

Man, I love this toyline. I think it's my favorite one now and makes me wish Jada had the license to do classic Mortal Kombat. (especially with rumor going around that Storm Collectibles lost the MK license)

KenJada.png

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I finally found a Jada Toys Ken (or the Jada SFII line at all) at the local Target. It was him and like 10 Fei Longs.

Just like the others he's a great figure. Probably the best Ken figure I've seen, it captures his goofy-ass SFII look perfectly. lol

Man, I love this toyline. I think it's my favorite one now and makes me wish Jada had the license to do classic Mortal Kombat. (especially with rumor going around that Storm Collectibles lost the MK license)

KenJada.png
I really like the Jada SF line as well. Obviously not quite as detailed as Storm, but way more affordable and still really poseable. Plus it looks like we'll get the SSF2T cast far quicker than Storm's glacial release scedule! Im super excited for Dhalsim's release.

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines

KenJada.png

They are so awesome. Along with the Mega man wave

robotzombie

Oct 25, 2017
I really wish I liked the way the Jada mega man looks, but for some reason I just don't. I think the bosses all look pretty great, just something about the mega man that hits me wrong, otherwise I would have fallen down that rabbit hole...

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Sort of a general question here. How have modern Play Arts Kai figures been? The last ones I bought were...DMC4 Dante and a Peacewalker Snake when they were the new hotness. I also had a handful of the original Advent Children figures, which iirc was before the added the "Kai" to the line.

Prices have gone up a lot since then, but I kind of want to get in on some of the FF7 Rebirth/Remake line. Do folks feel like they're worth the price of admission?

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Messed around with a couple more of my Jada figures, gotta say, if they keep up the quality with the SF line, it will end up being the definitive one...
I loved Fei Long back when I got him, and had a look at Ryu. Kind of a no thrills character, never the most interesting design but the figure itself is solid (has a nice weight to it) and is so nice to pose. Only issue I have is with his neutral face. But Ken and Chun Li also look nice, and with Jada having most of SFII's cast planned out, I really do think the combo of price and overall quality/poseability is gonna make the line a favourite of mine. I think Storm does the detail better, but when a single figure costs more than an entire wave of Jada SF... yeah...
Dhalsim honestly cant come out soon enough, he looks amazing.

Also had a look at Ice Man. Its at this point I realised Ice Man doesnt exactly have many badass poses throughout his game appearances! Props to the tight joints, but I did have a nightmare with his feet/toes being super stiff, making him a nightmare to stand initially. But that's all sorted out. He goes with Mega Man great, and while I think he's the weakest in the line, its nice to have an Ice Man finally... but seriously Im gonna rage if I dont get a Guts Man!

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
Yeah, the reveals for this ML stream are fantastic. Danny Ketch GR w/ bike was a BIG want off my list as well as classic Iron Fist and Ms. Marvel. Hasbro is quickly burning through the remaining characters on my list... so how about a new John Byrne Cyclops, please? lol

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
BBTS has preorders up for Skullomania (Storm Collectibles). Its one of their cheaper price figures as well. I jumped on that before blinking. Its nice enough finally getting good SFII or Mega Man figures, never imagined Id start seeing characters from SFEX (well, FEXL technically) in figure form. If they do Garuda Id be over the moon.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone in here get those DNA Battletoads figures? I'm thinking about picking them up since the word of mouth was good

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I wonder if Hasbro regrets buying out the Power Rangers IP now. They had cancelled/paused the Lightning Collection line and now they licensed it out to Playmates for global distribution.