Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
That match ruled! Say what you want about the way Hangman has been promoted as champ, but his defenses have been "oops, all bangers!"

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
maybe Cole got a little slept on, the build-up was pretty by-the-numbers but had time and wasn't boring, at the least... Cole sold like a madman here. It's good that he'll probably continue with the Elite storyline as well.

Was a pretty good time all things considered.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
That main event got REALLY good in the final third. Loved it and had a moment of doubt when Hangman refused to use the barbed wire chair. Damn.

Crown of barbed wire…on Good Friday, no less.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
I've loved Hangman's reign from a match quality perspective. Literally nothing but bangers. Just want Tony to position him better on week-to-week TV. Would like to hear Hangman cut way more promos and get way more pre-taped video packages. He is THAT guy.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
I've loved Hangman's reign from a match quality perspective. Literally nothing but bangers. Just want Tony to position him better on week-to-week TV. Would like to hear Hangman cut way more promos and get way more pre-taped video packages. He is THAT guy.

I feel like that shit just comes naturally and with longevity. You need the reign to be lengthy and meaningful, like 2017-2018 Okada.

I say that, but I also want Punk to win the title off of him come Double or Nothing lol.