Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Fenix - I just got cleared today. I should probably take it easy and put on a safe match let black Taurus absolutely destroy me and take a fuckload of nasty bumps

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
It's Monday. You know what that means. ❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017

I kind of wonder if they will ever pull someone off the website (seeing how much attention that gets), keep them off tv, then redebut them as a surprise (having kept them on payroll all along) just to rebuild interest in someone. I know that's a little too "inside baseball" but they do a ton of that crap already anyway.

Did they take Jungle Boy off the webpage, for instance?

OP
OP
cjelly

cjelly

Oct 27, 2017
I kind of wonder if they will ever pull someone off the website (seeing how much attention that gets), keep them off tv, then redebut them as a surprise (having kept them on payroll all along) just to rebuild interest in someone. I know that's a little too "inside baseball" but they do a ton of that crap already anyway.

Did they take Jungle Boy off the webpage, for instance?
I think MJF got removed after Worlds End.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I've given up on Ricky narratives even with the go ahead to pick a new one. Coming back for the tournament for FTR to get their win back over them made sense.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
All my fellow scapegoats, keep an eye out orders should be arriving soon.

I have to say I think the shirt is better print quality than the official AEW shirts

go cry me a river

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
It's Tuesday. You know what that means. ❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

WowCoolRobot

Aug 15, 2021
Fenix my boy :( Hopefully its a just minor thing.

Sounds like Hobbs is out for a while. His attitude is great, though. Dude could pull off a surprise return with a massive impact.

Last edited:

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if Ric Flair is signed, but hopefully after his latest act they'll get rid of him and his energy drink.

Oct 27, 2017

TableManners

Jan 9, 2024
It's just old man yells at cloud-tier shit. Flair is a scumbag but this is barely anything. Although the auto-generated subtitles are hilarious and make it sound like Flair's brain is melting. "I wanna know bathroom" etc lmao

Chindogg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
User banned (1 month): Metacommentary, final warning on metacommentary bans
Welp I'm back from my two week vacation. Apparently mentioning any form of a certain Fed regardless of how it impacts AEW is vacationable.

Duly noted but seriously people need to be a bit more transparent about what is and isn't allowed.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
Welp I'm back from my two week vacation. Apparently mentioning any form of a certain Fed regardless of how it impacts AEW is vacationable.

Duly noted but seriously people need to be a bit more transparent about what is and isn't allowed.
I thought it was for the main wrasslin thread. I legit did not know references to that company wasn't allowed in this thread.

Drachen

May 3, 2021
User Warned: Metacommentary

Honestly, yeah. What you posted seemed totally fine to me and I'd never guess you would have been banned for that. At the end of the day it's about AEW and it makes sense to talk about something like that... in the AEW thread, with primarily fellow AEW fans.

I genuinely didn't know we had some kind of Voldemort policy going on.