• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
Sammy's the only pillar left that needs a personality to match his wrestling talent. I think he sticks with it, another four pillars match in another two years will be another banger.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
They have to do something with Scapegoat as soon as he comes back. Have him feud and take the TNT title off Copeland.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They have to do something with Scapegoat as soon as he comes back. Have him feud and take the TNT title off Copeland.

immediately setting seeds up for scapegoat v/ christian cage (or scapegoat w/ a tag partner v face cage/cope. no, let's leave luchasaurus out of this lmao)

Dude should grow a beard or something

this would literally be the only change he'd make in the last like 3 years and it'd be the best change he'd make yet

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Sammy needs a new look, theme and personality tbh. Dude should grow a beard or something and a bring a new presentation.

Luschient

Oct 30, 2017
Good to see that Julia's injury isn't as bad as initially thought since she's still on the card for tonight.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
So the weirdest thing about Sammy is on the indies he was a white meat Babyface and he was so fucking over with the crowds for years and for whatever reason he cannot pull it off in aew.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
So the weirdest thing about Sammy is on the indies he was a white meat Babyface and he was so fucking over with the crowds for years and for whatever reason he cannot pull it off in aew.
I don't think this is across the board, but a lot of wrestling fans seem to have this "high school bully" mentality about Sammy. The number of "He has a punchable face so I can't stand his promos" comments I've heard makes me think a lot of people have some shit to work out.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
I don't think this is across the board, but a lot of wrestling fans seem to have this "high school bully" mentality about Sammy. The number of "He has a punchable face so I can't stand his promos" comments I've heard makes me think a lot of people have some shit to work out.

Well he blew up his first Babyface run with that horrible I came on the TNT belt promo. Like he was over as fuck for like 3 weeks. I was at the show that he did that and it worked with the live audience but clearly destroyed his face run.

He got there with the 4 pillars promos eventually but the weird false brochachos angle with MJF clipped his wings a bit

Oct 27, 2017
He just acts in very unlikeable ways, even when he's supposed to be a babyface.

I think that first run with the TNT title going against the Dan Lambert crew might have soured some people on Sammy forever. It was awful and they had to turn both him and Tay heels to deal with the crowd reactions.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think Sammy's main problem is always being in the shadow of someone else. When he returns keep him far the fuck away from Jericho, it's time to fly alone. Put on bangers, be more serious. I think he still has a chance.

Sir Charles

Oct 25, 2017
San Diego, CA
Sammy's problem is his main appeal is his workrate, which tons of others on the AEW roster also have. Their advantage over him is that many of them can also cut a promo and don't injure their opponents all the time.

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
God I hate this state, I won't mind traveling for a bigger show if AEW makes the logical choice to never come here and put up with that bullshit again.

Bacalao

Oct 27, 2017
That's depressing and infuriating and disgusting all at once. Ffffffffuck the OSAC and the chuds that live in that state.

And speaking of chuds from Oklahoma fuck Jake Hager too while we're at it.