• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
if all that happens is fines tk can do some baller shit for good pr

however if pulling shows are threatened

nah tk can still do some baller shit

(ultimately, aew is a company. lets see if tk can put money where his mouth is about aew being a healthier alternative for wrestling.)

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I do find it odd that you kick off the show before Dynasty talking up another company's belt. But I DON'T object, this is AEW. And Team Don still being guys that lose.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Good pacing so far. Never thought I'd see Willow and Edge together in any storyline let alone a match so this should be interesting.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
oh my god mercede's hair is so damn good, why tf did we keep getting her flame-ass do before

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
did Taz just say he can "haul ass and bring the wood"

what does that even mean LMAO

edit: I googled it, TIL. I was picturing dude strolling up with a handful of firewood or something 😂

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Bummed that we didn't get women's wrassling, but considering Julia's injury it's understandable. Willow absolutely killed her spots regardless. Better than I initially expected segment even if it wasn't as hype as it looked on paper when booked.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Great match! Okada is having fun. PAC friggin rules. That match is gonna be awesome!