• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
did they tape up hook's bag of chips

are they trying to get a chip company to sponsor them

because that's funny

LAYS THE OFFICIAL POTATO CHIP OF HOOK

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
i love toni/mariah but they gotta decide if they're heels or faces because deonna has gotten nothing out of this feud.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Good match. Wish it went longer. Great post match, tho! Rosa killed Luther! 😂

👆👆

JTDailyUpdate

Nov 1, 2017
Saw this on Reddit just now. Fuck those transphobic fucks

Oh just you wait until you see this.
This is from their Wrestlers Application Form from the Oklahoma State Athletic Commissions' website:

92:10-1-5. (c) The Commission will not approve sanctioning permits between human participants and non-humans or between males and females. A male participant is a person of the heterogametic sex born with XY chromosomes. A female participant is a person born of the homogametic sex with XX chromosomes.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
Are those new ROH belts? I thought they were leaning toward unifying with the AEW trios but I guess not huh

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Shane is going to get his big win over Matt Sydal one day.

edit: this was before daniels and Sydal ran down.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
That was great! Taylor is so friggin good. No was rooting for him to get the win, but that was a strong post match. CD getting laid out was hilarious. 😂

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Felt like that Rampage match was the longest segment of the night.

Currently going through the roster list to see how much TV time Ogogo got compared to other talent.