• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
I'm convinced you can put Ospreay vs every member of the roster one week at a time and I'd watch every episode

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Fun main event, disliked most everything else but I will spare this page the details because Dynasty is near and whatevers.

Moxley three on one vs these jobbers for a bit there.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Great match but they should've protected Claudio by Callis family interference.

I want the start of the break up with Ospreay and Callis.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking awesome! Ospreay is incredible of course, but Claudio is so damn impressive. Dude can hang in matches like that while having a power game as good as anyone. Dude rules!

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Damn Swerve Stomp to the outside and he landed on his feet.

Man it's half and half on who should be World Champ at the end of Dynasty. However if they don't belt Swerve on Sunday then they should forget about doing it in 2024.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
HYPED for Swerve vs Joe! Glad they got to close the show!

Great 🧨!

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Thought that was an awesome show. The Bucks/Okada trios and Ospreay-Claudio matches were the clear standouts but most everything was good. Collision is looking stacked and the PPV the next day. Looking like a great weekend for the promotion.

Hillside

May 11, 2021
That Swerve Stomp on to the guys ringside was the fucking hardest shit I've seen in wrestling in a while.

I also want to give special mention to how sick Pac's entrance was with the slow walk into the tunnel.

Great episode all around. Really good momentum heading into the weekend.

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
Oh man. Loved so much about tonight's show. Swerve and joe is gonna be great. Love Copeland in aew. You can tell the dude is havin fun. Lots of great stuff tonight. Love the build to dg vs okada.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
It's cruel to have that match on the main show and not zero hour. Then again, it'll work for a nice bathroom break.