• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bacalao

Oct 27, 2017
I was booing him, but I wasn't there and it was more of a silent disapproval.

Friend Owzers when they took off Jack's mask

SfDCpPs.jpeg

Oct 8, 2019
People were really trying to say they were booing him lol

Why would fans of CM Punk continue to watch AEW? His in a different promotion now. I have been calling for a double turn for weeks for this reason.

Its either that or Jack Perry blames the Young Bucks and joins forces with someone and feuds with them.

Last edited:

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Why would fans of CM Punk continue to watch AEW? His in a different promotion now. I have been calling for a double turn for weeks for this reason.

Its either that or Jack Perry blames the Young Bucks and joins forces with someone and feuds with them.
I mean fans are still booing the Young Bucks. Jack Perry is basically in Okada's situation right now. It's up to him to get them to boo him.

Shaneus

Oct 27, 2017
Oct 8, 2019
Where would you put Wardlow?

Honestly RoH to figure out if you have a star, give him a chance to see if you can get him to talk. They need to use RoH as a training promotion for their young guys. Give them a chance to grow. Right now his just not a fit for the level of talent AEW has. They have Jay White a guy who should be a main event star or at least in the upper midcard on the pre-show feuding with a 60 year old Billy Gunn.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Jack as a face gets a bit awkward because the guy who sent him home for 7 months for what was shown on the tape would have to be wrong.

Then we're just repeating hero/antihero vs. the company again, where we've been on loop for the past 25 years.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
Jack as a face gets a bit awkward because the guy who sent him home for 7 months for what was shown on the tape would have to be wrong.

Then we're just repeating hero/antihero vs. the company again, where we've been on loop for the past 25 years.

At most Jack Perry should have been suspended for a month.

After All Out the locker room outside of a few people who were either his friends (Samoa Joe, Black, FTR, Danhausen, and King) or also on the outs with the roster (Andrade, Thunder Rosa, Miro) or didnt care (BCG) where done with CM Punk. He couldnt get a feud outside of those people and most of the roster wouldnt even show up on collision unless he was fired.

CM Punk had been trying to get fired from AEW since July 22 2022.

Oct 27, 2017
I love AEW, the ppv was amazing but trying to explain their face / heel dynamics is impossible.

Danielson still comes out the heel tunnel. So does Pac.

Perry will be a heel because he wants to be a heel even when you have to really stretch the logic of the situation to justify it.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
It's Tuesday. You know what that means. ❤️🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Jungle King… heel or face, I don't care. All that matters is that he gets a new theme cuz his pre-suspension one was doing him no favors.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
At DoN my guess is Wardlow undergoes a beatdown by Undisputed Kingdom and MJF makes his return. MJF and Wardlow get reunited.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
We need to get to a point in AEW where everyone is a heel. When they do a home invasion no one is there because they are also doing a home invasion at the same time.

Is there even a face faction in aew? Top Flight Andretti?

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
We need to get to a point in AEW where everyone is a heel. When they do a home invasion no one is there because they are also doing a home invasion at the same time.

The arena lies empty, every wrestler currently in one another's homes for nefarious purposes. Suddenly, iiiiiiiit's STIIIIING! He grabs the mic, "I am here to invade Swerve's house."

DarkOxygen

Oct 30, 2017

Adam Copeland, Eddie Kingston, Mark Briscoe, and Osprey. But even then, violence between them could erupt at any second.

A contentious series between the Blue Jays and Yankees results in an emotional brawl between Copeland and Kingston, with Mark Briscoe taking bets on the winner. Osprey makes a remake about baseball being a boring, dumb game, at which point he's jumped by the other 3.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Hobbs is about to break Moxley in two and claim the IWGP championship. No card yet for tomorrow so i can't say the show looks bad, very clever Tony.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
If the striking wasn't so bad in Fire Pro, it'd be the greatest wrestling game of all time

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I have a recent bias for Danielson/Ospreay because I was there, but this really might go down as the best wrestling match ever on US Soil. A lot of review outlets are saying it's top 3. Interested to see if it holds up down the road.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Cameron Grimes/Trevor Lee just released by WWE. I would not be shocked if he ends up getting a chance in ROH or TNA. He's got those PWG ties and I can see the Bucks putting in a good word for him.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Saw that today was Jamie Hayter's birthday, according to Twitter. Hopefully she can be back by the time they do the Wembley show again.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
on one hand

this stardom mariah may custody match got rockets strapped to it, that's fantastic

(i will still sob quietly in the corner for guilia)

but on the other hand we keep getting stardom matches with like

anna jay

which is fine! that's good! anna jay needs the rep! all the other heavy hitters are attached to their own plots, which is alo fine!

but i dunno man, let's... let's get emi sakura out there or?