• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
XDmi5v7.gif

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
bit wild we've got so much mina on tv

like, can't really shitpost, that's crazy that we actually get joshi on western tv and it's like, part of a competent build

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Mariah May giving Serena Deeb the stankeye as she layeth her head on Toni's bosom while it seems like Deeb may be Toni's next challenger, guessing a pivot from what was supposed to be a feud with Yuka but unfortunately is injured.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
"I've got a message to anyone that can hear me right now…" I tried to Deeb, I swear I did

Saturday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
okay but

deeb's outfit was nice

like maybe she should go high fashion more often, clean look

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
sad reality: this show has audio issues and is going up against nba and nhl playoffs... also has the world record for womens segments in the history of dynamite.

it's gonna do a lower than usual rating for obvious reasons that have nothing to do with the actual product... and people will blame the women. so brace yourselves for that bs.

Saturday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
god

just the worst part of this endless mercedes talking segments is seeing her hair