Luschient

Oct 30, 2017
I don't want Jay White in the world title picture again until it's his time to win it. Would be perfectly fine with him beating Swerve way later this year. Swerve needs a good long run with the belt.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I don't think Jay White challenges for the title until Darby is ready to come back to kick start that program.

Still feel like there are no good challengers for Swerve right now. Unless Joe just gets a rematch, Hangman returns, or Adam Cole is actually cleared.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty weak card tonight match-wise. Everything they have advertised, except maybe the Jericho-Shibata match, feels like a Rampage match and not a dynamite match.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
But I digress…

View: https://x.com/officialtaz/status/1785720064458518636?s=61&t=TDoXV2-UGdJF2b8yOVbDAA

Went to a highly acclaimed orthopedic surgeon yesterday to discuss my knee. It's been brutal for a couple of years, he did testing & X-rays on me. So, both of my shoulders & knees need to be replaced. 4 joints. I am not doing this right now. I'm gonna keep trying regenerative procedures & try to suck it up dealing with the pain.
*This is NOT from bumps… It's from training too heavy like a caveman trying to be "big". I'm posting this for today's wrestlers, please be smarter, times have changed for the better!!

LGlZS.webp

The long term cost of looking like a brick shithouse. Dude was a unit in his prime.

Oct 27, 2017
Yo fuck that tweet. I wasn't paying attention and that shit made my eyes go wide and my heart jump out of my chest before I clicked it lol. They got me.

Boze Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bozeman, MT
I much prefer 3 hour blocks than a Rampage that comes on at either midnight or 2pm on a Friday afternoon. Unfortunately it probably is giving them ideas. If it has to happen, 3 hour Collision over 3 hoyr Dynamite and let AEW keep the Friday slot for ROH or a women's show or showcases for CMLL, NJPW, and Stardom wrestlers.