ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Really glad Willow has been a landmark on AEW TV. She's improved so much on her promos and in the ring.

Mercedes has to be the heel in this feud, whether it was her that keeps attacking Willow and Stat or not.

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
I hate that Willow is going to drop it to Mercedes because Willow is so damn good and deserves a decent run first.

I get it all, and Mercedes is great too, but I'm a huge fan of the Willow, Statlander, and Stokely connection.

May 22, 2023
Florida
I hate that Willow is going to drop it to Mercedes because Willow is so damn good and deserves a decent run first.

I get it all, and Mercedes is great too, but I'm a huge fan of the Willow, Statlander, and Stokely connection.

Let WIllow win however you need to, and then Mercedes can get it at the rematch. Time limit, interference, let the Stat turn happen or let us find out who did the attack in the dark. Whatever it takes let Willow win and take her cred to the next level.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
all i can say it's good that the world champ got the kendrick/drake shoutout

remember kofi giving the shoutout on raw and crowd didn't react at all

plus if swerve didn't say it we would have had max caster reference it. no bueno

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
Let WIllow win however you need to, and then Mercedes can get it at the rematch. Time limit, interference, let the Stat turn happen or let us find out who did the attack in the dark. Whatever it takes let Willow win and take her cred to the next level.
Solid plan. Book it Bucks!

Mainly, the way the women are so limited on tv already, I love seeing those three on tv every week. Always a highlight when they are on. Would hate to see less of them!

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
rocky and jay was as good as expected. and the bastard vs the knife perv should be most excellent whenever that happens

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Great Samoa Joe package. Don't know what the plan is for him now after losing the title but am very curious.

captainzombie

Nov 29, 2017
Wish they'd just give Jericho a bit of a break. We are all burnt out with him and it would not hurt for him to go away for a few months. This year Jericho is really starting to look old.

Oct 27, 2017
"God I hate Jericho"
"God I hate Jericho"
"God I hate Jericho"
"That line about Hook essentially hitting himself with a baseball bat was pretty funny"

That's how he wins. He can be awful 90% of the time but we let the 10% win us over.

Doberu

Oct 29, 2017
I just realized I'm going to be going to the go home dynamite in Bakersfield for Double or Nothing. Should be fun! managed to get some cam seats too!