Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
mariah and willow are two great pieces to build that division around

hopefully we get more leyla too, even in this enhancement talent to the stars role

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I could think of at least two matches I'd rather see in the buy in than The Acclaimed vs Gates of Agony.

Oct 27, 2017
Leyla was getting chants from the crowd right after the commercial break but that got cut off pretty quick.

I think they still have something with her.

OakTree

Apr 5, 2024

mu8LkwH_d.webp

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Takeaway from tonight: there were a lot of solid, impassioned promos.

That was probably the first Copeland promo that made me want to see something with Copeland. The starter Cage promo go fuck yourself was a fun moment but it didn't make me actually look forward to more. I'm curious what happens with the House of Black now.

OakTree

Apr 5, 2024
Holy shit, mixing the Pomp and Circumstance from Lethal's theme with MY WORLD goes way harder than it should

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
A house show with some promos/video packages. Everyone had some fun and popped the crowd before a big PPV. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
I've been cracking up for like a half hour now at the contrast between the Toni and Deeb promos

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Collision pretty much never misses even when/if the matches aren't super high-stakes. great promos, fun matches, it's a solid 2 hours. Really looking forward to the show tomorrow.

Oct 27, 2017
I liked when Collision was a main show that focused on a separate roster. But for me this Collision was even better than that vision for it. This one was like "Okay all the top stars can be here too. Here are some really good promos, video packages, and matches."

It's like we got two Dynamites this week.

Boze Man

Oct 27, 2017
Bozeman, MT
Love watching people stream out right after the live show but before the ROH tapings. Let's me know who my fellow sickos are.

We're getting Fletcher vs Dalton. What the fuck else is happening in Vegas better than that????

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
Collision was a fun last go home show, looking forward to Double or Nothing.

^ i'm not changing my post but it might as well be written by AI.

Drachen

May 3, 2021
#AEWDoN24

Matches:
1. Thunder Rosa vs Deonna Purrazzo - Thunder Rosa
2. Trent Beretta vs Orange Cassidy - Orange Cassidy
3. FTW Championship (FTW rules): Chris Jericho (c) vs Hook vs. Katsuyori Shibata - Chris Jericho
4. Unified Trios Titles: The Bang Bang Gang vs Death Triangle - Death Triangle
5. TNT Championship (cage match): Adam Copeland (c) vs Malakai Black - Malakai Black
6. International Championship: Roderick Strong (c) vs Will Ospreay - Will Ospreay
7. IWGP World Heavyweight Championship (Eliminator match): Jon Moxley vs. Konosuke Takeshita - Konosuke Takeshita
8. AEW Womens World Championship: "Timeless" Toni Storm (c) vs Serena Deeb - Toni Storm
9. TBS Championship: Willow Nightingale (c) vs Mercedes Moné - Mercedes Moné
10. Anarchy in the Arena: The Elite (Kazuchika Okada, Jack Perry & Young Bucks) vs Team AEW (Bryan Danielson, Darby Allin & FTR) - The Elite
11. AEW World Championship: Swerve Strickland (c) vs Christian Cage - Swerve Strickland
12. The Acclaimed vs Cage of Agony - The Acclaimed

Tiebreakers:
T1. Which match will open the main PPV? - Strong vs Ospreay
T2. Which match will go on last? - Swerve vs Christian
T3. Who will be the first to get a crimson mask? - Orange Cassidy

Super Tiebreakers:
T4. To the nearest second, how long is the Anarchy in the Arena match? (closest answer, over or under, gets the point) - 28 mins 41 secs

Last edited:

Lashes.541

Dec 18, 2017
Roseburg Oregon
Remember when JJ first showed up and we were all like NOOOOOOOO. I have to admit dragging him out every once in a while has been entertaining and he is not over staying his welcome, just when we might get sick of him he goes away for a bit then comes back when there is a fun little spot for him, also man the guns have improved a lot since the beginning. There work rate and there personality!

WowCoolRobot

Aug 15, 2021
#AEWDoN24

Just a head's up, I've added the second preshow match to the pick'em.

I can't wait for this show! Man... I'm really excited for Fenix's PPV return, the chaos of Anarchy in the Arena, another chance for Takeshtia to steal the show, and a fantastic assortment of quality womens wrestling.

I figured we might as well get this ol' quiz going. If anything happens to change at Collision tonight, then just look forward to an updated quiz for an updated card tomorrow. In the meantime, please enjoy!

All Elite Wrestling Double or Nothing 2024 |OT| Interim Pick'em

Copy the text below, fill out your answers and post it here. Don't forget the hashtag!

#AEWDoN24

Matches:
1. Thunder Rosa vs Deonna Purrazzo -
2. Trent Beretta vs Orange Cassidy -
3. FTW Championship (FTW rules): Chris Jericho (c) vs Hook vs. Katsuyori Shibata -
4. Unified Trios Titles: The Bang Bang Gang vs Death Triangle -
5. TNT Championship (cage match): Adam Copeland (c) vs Malakai Black -
6. International Championship: Roderick Strong (c) vs Will Ospreay -
7. IWGP World Heavyweight Championship (Eliminator match): Jon Moxley vs. Konosuke Takeshita -
8. AEW Womens World Championship: "Timeless" Toni Storm (c) vs Serena Deeb -
9. TBS Championship: Willow Nightingale (c) vs Mercedes Moné -
10. Anarchy in the Arena: The Elite (Kazuchika Okada, Jack Perry & Young Bucks) vs Team AEW (Bryan Danielson, Darby Allin & FTR) -
11. AEW World Championship: Swerve Strickland (c) vs Christian Cage -
12. The Acclaimed vs Cage of Agony -

Tiebreakers:
T1. Which match will open the main PPV? -
T2. Which match will go on last? -
T3. Who will be the first to get a crimson mask? -

Super Tiebreakers:
T4. To the nearest second, how long is the Anarchy in the Arena match? (closest answer, over or under, gets the point) -

Scoring:
One point for each correct answer. Tiebreakers are only counted after the main scores have been tallied. The super-tiebreaker is used only if there is still no winner. Official times (T4) will be taken from cagematch.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Is anyone doing a thread for Double or Nothing? If not, I can make one. Just need some thread title ideas!

StrontiumPawg

Jan 4, 2024
Remember when JJ first showed up and we were all like NOOOOOOOO. I have to admit dragging him out every once in a while has been entertaining and he is not over staying his welcome, just when we might get sick of him he goes away for a bit then comes back when there is a fun little spot for him

Yeah, I was very "oh come on, why" when he showed up but the sparing use of him has meant I've mostly enjoyed it.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
Planet Jarrett is fine when they don't try to do stupid shit with them like the tag title program last year. Good undercard act.

TableManners

Jan 9, 2024
What a fun main event of Collison! I'm suddenly a big Satnam mark.

So many people in AEW are worth their weight in gold right now. Especially Schiavone.

Can't wait for DoN!

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
nothing beats the excitement of AEW PPV day. now just awaiting all those leaked stories of doom to pour out in these hours till showtime lol

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
Max Caster is a completely unnecessary relic from a different era at this point. He's not good in the ring, his raps are borderline a liability and he's a burden on Anthony Bowens. Banish him and Dad Ass to ROH for all I care.