Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Don't they already do video on Instagram and facebook?

Yet Tiktok still eats their lunch

Kensation

The Enlightened "this guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How bout you go fuck yourself instead, Zuck?

Cruxist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
How many websites will you destroy this time, Zuck? The "pivot to video" era was such bullshit and is one of the main reasons I hate Facebook.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
What does that mean? Like, getting out of games or something?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty damn late for that robot, Facebook has treated video like trash for years

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
hopeless-hopes-deleted.gif

Behind the scenes footage of zuckerberg before the announcement

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Go and drink some bleach Fuckerberg. What? Is that wrong? Well, you don't do jack shit to stop misinformation in your social networks, you piece of shit.

Freezasaurus

Oct 25, 2017
Probably not the first person to try and scratch their eyes out after seeing a stock drop like that...

LegendofLex

Nov 20, 2017
I'd imagine this'll just lead to a further destruction of the value of the stock. Nothing says, "we can't put our faith in your future" more than changing the name of your company only to abandon your new pivot mere months later.

RelaxedOtter

Oct 27, 2017
I came into this thread thinking that this was going to be a HardDriveMag tweet that people didn't know was satire, but nope, this is an actual thing.

Oct 25, 2017
The damage your company has done to this planet is immeasurable and likely permanent. How about you pivot into the trash instead.

danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
didn't Facebook trick a bunch of companies into doing this then revealed they were inflating viewership figures by a factor of like 500%?

pargonta

Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
technology isn't there yet for anything beyond the internet, so I respect it. lol though. come back in year 2085 and tech may have more possibilities.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
How many websites will you destroy this time, Zuck? The "pivot to video" era was such bullshit and is one of the main reasons I hate Facebook.
Will always be mad at them for this. Killed so many fucking websites and content creators with their lying ass. College humor was a walking corpse over how badly Facebook video fucked them
Up.

massoluk

Oct 25, 2017
Thailand
Let's remember the previous Facebook's attempt at video (They were trying to fight Youtube that time, instead of TikTok)

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
From what I can tell in the article they're focusing and prioritising reels on Instagram going forward to try and compete with tiktok.....I don't know how well that alone will work. You can pivot and focus on reels all you want or integrate a Facebook version but tiktok ate your lunch there and I don't see younger users coming back for the meta version of tiktok anytime soon.

Mugsy

Oct 27, 2017
I am pretty sure Facebook attempted to grow their video content a while back, I wonder how that went for the content creators...

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a bit confused, didn't they just go through the trouble of rebranding to Meta? What does "focus on video" mean for their VR plans?

Dec 30, 2020
B-but the Metaverse! The world I can explore while sitting in a storage locker and getting spinal fractures from oculus whiplash!

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Pivot to video, so GOP/rightwing propaganda? Maybe give Rogan a show, sounds about right.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
But I was told that the nebulous concept of "The Metaverse" was the future!

Hopefully this has a knock-on effect on NFTs.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
Pivot? They've been trying this for nearly 3 years. Facebook is even trying to advertise its videos ON TikTok