• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
AOE DE Steam release date (this month) and AOE2 DE release date (i'd guess Sept, October).

Maybe a AOE3 DE teaser trailer, a small blurb about AOE4, maybe a time period? (any aoe4 news would probably be saved for that opening night event a few hours later though).

And they just patched AOM recently and streamed it the past few weeks, so a AOM DE announcement isn't out of the question.

OP
OP
Axe

Axe

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
And they just patched AOM recently and streamed it the past few weeks, so a AOM DE announcement isn't out of the question.
AoM DE would be amazing, but boy would they have their work cut out for them fixing the mess they made with EE. Even more so if they want to include that sorry excuse for an expansion.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Since Ensemble Studio's closed their doors, I don't have hopes for a new AoE being as awesome as the classic games. The Ensemble guys were special and injected their games with tons of charm. But a new AoE regardless who is developing is hype.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hope that they announce aoe I DE for game pass, I have yet to try the game

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
AOE DE Steam release date (this month) and AOE2 DE release date (i'd guess Sept, October).

Maybe a AOE3 DE teaser trailer, a small blurb about AOE4, maybe a time period? (any aoe4 news would probably be saved for that opening night event a few hours later though).

All that would be awesome.

I'll be content with a solid release date for 1 DE Steam (They said end of the month) and date for 2 DE.

I'm interested in 3 DE and 4 but I figure those are a lot farther away.

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017

Pretty sure they said they'll be taking a look at Age of Mythology for the definitive edition treatment as well. They've put in a ton of effort on AoE2DE, would be awesome to see the same on AoE3DE and AoMDE.

Creative Director Adam Isgreen is going to Gamescom

Jimmy1984

Banned
May 19, 2018

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
AoE4 trailer or something they wont show at Inside Xbox i think. More Opening Night show.

DaciaJC

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Since Ensemble Studio's closed their doors, I don't have hopes for a new AoE being as awesome as the classic games. The Ensemble guys were special and injected their games with tons of charm. But a new AoE regardless who is developing is hype.

Yeah, I miss Ensemble, a real shame what happened to them. I wonder if Big Huge Games is still around - if I remember correctly, they were responsible for the Asian Dynasties expansion for AoE3, which I loved.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'm still really salty over not being able to try the AoE Definitive Edition and AoE2 Definitive Edition betas because the program never appeared on my Insider window to download so maybe some new news will make me feel better.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Gimme that AoK DE release date!

I need a timeline for when to build a new PC before upgrading to Win 10, lol

Here's hoping DE finally supports multi-core CPUs