nomster

Oct 27, 2017
Obama had no choice in putting Pai in. The rest of the board was filled with dems, and he was required by law to place a republican in.
He had to put a republican in, but he is still able to choose which one. That said, I assume in practice these noms usually come from he other side and are approved in exchange for them backing off of other appointments.

RionaaM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't it enough that this piece of shit is trying to destroy the internet as we know it? He also needs to mock everyone else too?

I wanna punch him in his smug face and hopefully break a few of his teeth. this fucking asshole man.....
I'd pay a little extra to get this service. Can I pay you monthly to punch him every 30 days?

AntoneM

Oct 25, 2017
This guy is as stupid as he thinks we are. That is his insecurity. He can't reason out good policy himself so he does whatever the corporations tell him to do so it looks like he has actual thoughts.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
They don't like the actor, they like the character.

And they really don't like the actual character, they just like his stereotypical libertarian traits.

Maybe stars wasn't the right word but these dudes do not like the entertainment they consume to shit on them directly in any form. Its like when the Star Trek actors and creators directly and bluntly came out against Trump last year during the election and a lot of people lost their shit from incredulity.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
How could anyone ever have thought this was a good idea?

The person who suggested making this video hates Ajit Pai.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

And also take selfies with pets.

giphy.gif
ajit9so7u.png

I'm speechless.

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
Telling us what we can "still" do, implies that there's things we won't be able to do.

At no point has there ever been a concession of "benefit" for the american people. Like, hell, even something like "preserving bandwith" or some bullshit nonsense crap.

Oct 28, 2017
This guy isn't stupid as some of you are saying, he just doesn't give a fuck. He knows there's nothing we can do to stop it. There's no political pressure for him not to do it because no one's going to vote based on this issue (at least, not enough of us would). So Republicans, even when their constituents don't want this, have no pressure at all to actually ask him to stop. Instead, they get a nice little kickback donation from Verizon and this guy gets millions in a few years when his time with the FCC is done.

Barajas_201

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mexico
Imagine every single politician being a cynical bastard just like Ajit Pai and you get the Mexican political class, now you understand my anger.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
We need to really start outing "people" like him as well as executives so we can know who to express their grievances to in-person.
I mean, more people should know the names and faces(among other info) of the shitbags in charge of Comcast and Verizon.

Mesoian

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
This is some "hello fellow kids" garbage.

This dude is a shit bag.

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Isn't it enough that this piece of shit is trying to destroy the internet as we know it? He also needs to mock everyone else too?

I'd pay a little extra to get this service. Can I pay you monthly to punch him every 30 days?

I would allegedly make an allegedly substantial donation to the legal fund of anyone who allegedly knocked out all of his fucking teeth.

Gennady

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
If the FTC would have done their part in keeping ISP monopolies from forming, then Net Neutrality would be a non-issue and the argument about innovation would have actually held it's water. I can understand why Ajit considers market practices not part of the FCC's responsibilities when they're already having their budget tied up issuing antenna licenses and investigating pirate radios.
Other than photoshopped screenshots from foreign mobile providers i've yet to see any american ISP defying their promise to leave their customers alone.

GameShrink

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I didn't think we'd reach the point where non-Trump politicians were flaunting their villainy so openly.

We need to really start outing "people" like him as well as executives so we can know who to express their grievances to in-person.
I mean, more people should know the names and faces(among other info) of the shitbags in charge of Comcast and Verizon.

Careful, you'll end up with enough names to fill a hitlist for a modern Assassin's Creed game.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
He is a garbage human being. It is sad how much of a puppet he is and how powerless we are to do anything about it. I hope the courts protect net neutrality but don't have much hope on that :\