Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Steam
Exe even looks like a robot Ratchet lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOGtHkBQQiQ

About This Game

Gear up for Robot Mayhem, Action and Adventure!

In this 3D, action-adventure platformer, play as Exe, an outlaw robot with his unexpected sidekick, Shipset, as you blast your way through armies of robots, control spaceships and forge your own path on a mission to save the universe from impending doom! Set in a sci-fi world where only robots exist, travel the galaxy and experience non-stop robot mayhem and explosive action!

Their journey begins the way many great stories do – with a prison break.

FEATURES

Header_1.png

Akimbot_1.gif
Discover stunning and colourful environments across the galaxy as you embark on an explosion-filled adventure that will have you jumping, blasting, and driving your way across an unpredictable universe to never-before-seen planets. Explore unique atmospheres, terrains, and inhabitants in each planet and spacetime you find throughout your journey.

Header_2.png

Akimbot_2.gif

Join our two outlaw robots, Exe and Shipset, on an electrifying race against Evilware, a former scientist set on causing chaos. Amidst an intergalactic war, they must uncover the truth, meeting a cast of crazy companions along the way. Their mission: step up as heroes and save the galaxy from destruction.

Header_3.png

Akimbot_3.gif

Fight as a space gunner and blast robots back to infinity! Our unlikely heroes will have to hone their skills and build-up their arsenal in preparation to destroy diverse robot armies. From Evilware's devilish Abyssal aquatic army and more, optimise your fighting style thanks to a varied arsenal of weapons in real-time battles and space fights.

Header_4.png

Akimbot_4.gif

Upgrade Exe's artillery as you fight against diverse armies using a variety of high-powered weapons! Gain Botcoins throughout your adventure by destroying the environment and finding hidden crates. Then spend all your hard-earned coins in the available in-game shops to unlock and mod special weapons!

Header_5.png

Akimbot_5.gif

Jumps, dashes, grappling and wallruns? That's only the start! As a classic 3D platformer, Akimbot will make use of all the tools in your arsenal to navigate across the universe. Exploit your dash to cover short distances in no time or use your turbo-charged propulsion system for an extra double jump boost!

Hold on to your circuits and get ready for an action-packed adventure as you join Exe on this riveting journey across the universe to save the Algorithm. Akimbot promises an entertaining, high-octane experience for all players!

PLAION, a leading global publisher and developer of video games is proud to announce today a partnership with video game studio Evil Raptor to bring their 3D, action-adventure platformer, Akimbot, to gamers.

Evil Raptor is a French independent studio with a core team of eight who develop 'classic' games aiming to revive the essence of 3D platform games from the early PlayStation era. Evil Raptor was founded in 2020, following the successful release of their inaugural game Pumpkin Jack and have been passionately developing Akimbot over the last four years. PLAION will publish Evil Raptor's brand-new action-adventure, Akimbot.

In Akimbot, you will play as Exe, an outlaw robot with his unexpected sidekick, Shipset, as you blast your way through armies of robots, control spaceships and forge your own path on a mission to save the universe from impending doom! Set in a sci-fi world where only robots exist, travel the galaxy and experience non-stop robot mayhem and explosive action! Their journey begins the way many great stories do – with a prison break.

Akimbot features:
  • A rich, vibrant, unpredictable universe,
  • epic action and diverse enemies,
  • unique, action-adventure platformer gameplay, and
  • a huge arsenal of weapons to hone your combat style with.
Hold on to your circuits and get ready for an action-packed adventure as you join Exe and Shipset on this riveting journey across the universe, coming to Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and PC via Steam later this year.

Starting today, players can wishlist Akimbot across digital storefronts on Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, and Steam.

To stay up to date on announcements follow Akimbot on Instagram, TikTok and Twitter/X! Join the Discord to chat with the Evil Raptor team and other fans.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Ohhh, that looks fun! The character designs aren't my favorite, but gameplay looks right up my alley

HemoGoblin

Nov 3, 2017
I've heard good things about their pumpkin jack game. This looks like a big production for a sub 10 person team.

I hope it's solid, wouldn't mind another ratchet style game since we probably won't get another ratchet for awhile

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Looks interesting!
This genre (platformer + third person shooter) has so much potential and I wish we could see more games like this.

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
Pumpkin Jack was a pretty damn good time, I've had my eye on this for a few months. I can't get enough PS2-era 3D platformers, so this will be a day 1 for me