Chaserjoey

Keeper of the White Materia
Oct 27, 2017

View: https://x.com/alanwake/status/1790004594564616565

The soundtrack also features unique contributions, including four songs by the artist Poe, co-written with Creative Director Sam Lake. Additionally, the song 'Yötön Yö' ('Nightless Night), penned by Lake and performed by Martti Suosalo (who plays Ahti in the game), offers a deep dive into the game's thematic elements, resonating with the mysterious and eerie undertones of the game's setting.

www.alanwake.com

Celebrating Alan Wake’s 14th Anniversary with a New Soundtrack — Alan Wake

Remedy Entertainment in collaboration with Epic Games and Laced Records, have unveiled the Alan Wake 2: The Original Soundtrack, available from May 14th. This release not only commemorates the legacy of Alan Wake, the game that carved its niche within the horror genre, but also enhances the...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
For some reason I hadn't realized that there wasn't already an official release of Yoton Yo. I was sure they had already done that, but I guess they released every other original song composed for the game except that.

I was just listening to The Sea of Night in my car on the way back from picking up breakfast this morning. Love me some Old Gods.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic fucking OST. I do wonder if the new Poe stuff is actually new, or just the broken down versions of This Road.

Yötön Yö is magical.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
mr-door-dancing.gif

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
The funniest thing is going to be buying this album and winding up with a sixth version of Herald of Darkness on my iTunes account.

LOL, same. I didn't mind buying both the single release and the Rebirth album since there were a couple unique cuts of the song in the single (even if they're mostly just shortened). But I'm not sure it's needed here.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I know the chapter end songs were a seperate release but it would have been nice to have everything together and in a nice order just cause.