• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Alanah currently working at Sony Santa Monica on project not announced yet.

This was shared by Det so full credit for him

Mike: I already while I'm writing... unspecified sci-fi franchise that I'm currently writing.. I will.."
Alanah: Same, hehe

View: https://youtu.be/_FM32TLIBXg?t=1473

Around 24:37

Senza_titolo_393_20230405104149.png

Deleted member 106050

Nov 26, 2021
With no more gods to slay on Earth, Kratos travels the galaxy looking for new deities to slay.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
Well that's been the rumor - that Cory's is working on a New IP with a Sci-Fi and/or Horror focus.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My dream projects:
A sci-fi game from Santa Monica.
A colorful fantasy game from Naughty Dog.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Feels like a reach, maybe she just was saying same to just writing something unspecified. But we'll see, either way it's gonna be a win. SMS rules.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
If this is true then they are going to set a new bar for spectacle in AAA space games. As it is Ragnarok was compared to MCU levels of spectacle and that wasnt even taking full advantage of the PS5 lol. They know how to do AAA blockbusters thats for sure

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Tbf Sony let Naughty dog work on factions after Uncharted 4 and TLOU2.. just sayin idk

Naughty Dog has been making multiplayer games for over a decade, and they wanted to make a standalone one & expanded specifically to do so.

SMS has not been hiring primarily multiplayer devs and people with GaaS experience as far as I'm aware, someone can correct me if I'm wrong

Shemhazai

Aug 13, 2020
Can't watch the video because it's blocked by this cafe's Wi-Fi. Is there more to the conversation than those two lines? Because the transcript provided reads like she's saying she does the same as "Mike" does whilst he's writing. Not that she's writing an unspecified sci-fi franchise.