• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
What the fuck is wrong with people.
I wouldn't be surprised if The New York Post hired her to do it. They seem to have someone stalking him out all the time since he did Trump on SNL.

So as a society we've generally moved away from direct physical confrontation. This lady is basically taking advantage of that and doing a form of "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" harassment.

Ethically I have to say "well Alec definitely shouldn't put hands on her" but at the same time whenever I see the paparazzi or these social media ghouls acting out like this it's like they're BEGGING for some street justice.
Just cough or sneeze all over them without covering your mouth. They'll get the point.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
I assume this is a nefarious PR plot on Alec Baldwin's part to make him look good by having this weirdo harass him.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
premium-exclusive-rates-apply-use-80553241.jpg
s-l640.jpg

The upper black band on Champion apparel usually reserved for their underwear...
This girl is out there bugging people in her underwear. šŸ˜­

Oct 28, 2017
premium-exclusive-rates-apply-use-80553241.jpg
s-l640.jpg

The upper black band on Champion apparel usually reserved for their underwear...
This girl is out there bugging people in her underwear. šŸ˜­

I have A LOT I wanna say about this but I'm gonna keep it decent...

OK...I made it 40 secs into her Vice interview before I bailed out on that dumb shit...

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
This was just dumbā€¦she was just trying to get a reaction and sadly it worked as this is getting posted everywhereā€¦

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
If she's how she was when I knew her, then I feel sorry for Alec. I know she drove him up the wall.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Yeah I saw this trending. Fucking ridiculous.

People who harass celebs or athletes specifically just to get reactions like this are really scummy.b

CountCorvinus

Mar 10, 2023
Ugh. i usually see her go after people who deserve it.

She often shows up to same protests Walter Masterson does.

Kisaya

Oct 25, 2017
She's a pretty well known performance artist in the NY scene, lots of folks I work with collaborate with her. A little too destructive for my taste.

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
She's a pretty well known performance artist in the NY scene, lots of folks I work with collaborate with her. A little too destructive for my taste.
I certainly wouldn't wanna mess with New Yorkers. o_o
Without too much detail (or however much you want\can divulge) what people are looking to hire this kind of performance art?

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
Good on him for showing restraint. What an absolute garbage person. I cannot even imagine treating someone like that.

Kisaya

Oct 25, 2017
I certainly wouldn't wanna mess with New Yorkers. o_o
Without too much detail (or however much you want\can divulge) what people are looking to hire this kind of performance art?

Think of All Gas No Breaks but more absurdist, caricature and clowning. I'm pretty sure most folks here saw and laughed at her capital riot interviews with the MAGA idiots.

Last edited:

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
I came into the thread ready to call him a bully, because he's been one in the past, but he did nothing wrong here. To hell with that awful person.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn

Yeah, the more I learn the rabbit hole gets deeper. I still think she's wrong here; its tough to pivot to accusing someone of murder from an obviously traumatic incident and then be like 'Hey, give me a Free Palestine'

Pepsimaaan

Oct 20, 2023
"Speaking about the incident in a new statement, Crackhead Barney said: "My performance art and confrontational media is a statement about the double standards of society in the US."

This is the single most obnoxious load of shit I have read *checks watch* this month.

Spinluck

ā–² Legend ā–²
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
Crazy that people still don't know how to be normal around famous people after all this time.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
So despite what Baldwin has done.

You don't just walk up to people and film them then condemn them when they're just minding their business. Just because he's in the public eye doesn't mean he isn't entitled to his own boundaries.
And again, this isn't an issue of "someone not knowing how to be normal around celebrities". This is this obnoxious asshole's thing, their whole intent is to not be normal and be as irritating and annoying as possible for a reaction, they knew exactly what they were doing.