xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
This is like when cult leaders give a date for the end of the world... actually it's even dumber because his conspiracy is scheduled for only three days from now. So what does he say about this on July 5th?

BREAKING: Democrats Plan To Launch Civil War On July 4th

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/1013566507052175360

Who would be dumb enough to state something that could be easily disproven by anyone with a memory span longer than three days, subjecting themselves to ridiculing articles about how "the tweet is still up"? Wait why does this all sound so familiar...

After Congress failed to pass a pair of immigration bills in recent weeks, President Donald Trump over the weekend tweeted that he had "never pushed" House Republicans to support either of them. Except he definitely did, in a different tweet, three days prior.

"I never pushed the Republicans in the House to vote for the Immigration Bill, either GOODLATTE 1 or 2, because it could never have gotten enough Democrats as long as there is the 60 vote threshold," Trump tweeted on Saturday.

On Wednesday, Trump was singing a different tune. He tweeted, in all caps, "HOUSE REPUBLICANS SHOULD PASS THE STRONG BUT FAIR IMMIGRATION BILL, KNOWN AS GOODLATTE II, IN THEIR AFTERNOON VOTE TODAY, EVEN THOUGH THE DEMS WON'T LET IT PASS IN THE SENATE. PASSAGE WILL SHOW THAT WE WANT STRONG BORDERS & SECURITY WHILE THE DEMS WANT OPEN BORDERS = CRIME. WIN!"

The same day, the House voted down the legislation by a 121-301 vote. All the Democrats voted against it, and so did 112 Republicans.

This is the final leftist conspiracy, everything else from Jade Helm to Obama taking away the guns to Pizzagate to the Antifa Supersoldiers to MS-13 capturing American cities was in preparation for this moment...

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
He doesn't say what year though!!! Beware America's living in 2138!!!!!!!!!!!1

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I know one guy that's actually into Alex Jones and he talks to himself at 3am.

When some unstable fuck decides to do crazy shit cause of this I feel people like Alex Jones needs to be held accountable.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
A conspiracy nutjob having a verified checkmark is something out of a bad Onion knockoff.

When some unstable fuck decides to do crazy shit cause of this I feel people like Alex Jones needs to be held accountable.

It's already happened with dipshits harassing Sandy Hook parents.

totowhoa

Oct 25, 2017
He has said X will happy on Y day many many many times in the past. (Usually predicting false flag terror incidents - at least the ones I'm aware of).

His people won't care. They'll think it's delayed, and keep expecting it, until suddenly they've forgotten because something else has their attention.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

They already have.

See: Pizza gate, and pretty much every instance of right wing terrorism over the last 20 years. Abortion clinic bombings, doctors being shot in church, planes being flown into IRS buildings, etc.

The right hides behind the first amendment to promote terrorism.

DeepSearch

Oct 28, 2017
Florida
I thought the secret message written in virgin's blood said it would be the 5th of November? I knew I shouldn't have thrown it out.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
At least the democrats are patriotic with their civil war. If they had done it on the 5th I'd be worried

SuperBanana

Oct 28, 2017
Someone is going to get shot by his viewers and suddenly he'll backtrack. This fear mongering shit shouldn't be legal. It's inciting violence.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
This deranged fuck needs to be held accountable for rallying up the lunatics and local terrorists.

OP
OP
xbhaskarx

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
If I buy that stuff he sells will I be safe or no
When the US military suppresses the uprising only those with a skin tone between Trump Orange and Alex Jones Red will be spared... hope you've been taking your pills!
maxresdefault.jpg

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
This is going to lead to actual acts of violence perpetrated by his goons & the GOP's going to stand by & do nothing.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I think this man and Glenn Beck should be tied down and forced to listen to tapes of each other ranting.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't received anything from daddy (((SOROS))) about it, so I'm calling bs on this one.

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One third of Dems will show up and go to war
One third will just fight itself and accomplish nothing but will feel real smug about its self after.
And the last third won't bother leaving the house.