• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

stopmrdomino

Jun 25, 2023
Survios developing kills basically any hype I would've had. Kings of mid VR games already, and that's with much smaller scale titles than a full on survival horror title.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Hell yeah. Perfect medium for an Alien game. Alien Isolation with the MotherVR mod on PC was an insanely intense experience.

ThreeKitties

Jul 19, 2023
Lots of Alien games coming out lately and I do like how different they all are....but What's it going to take to get an Isolation 2?

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Damn wish there was some footage there. Awesome that PSVR2 owners get to eat (I'm not one of them, but feel for the drought)

Reizzz

Jun 19, 2019
Lots of Alien games coming out lately and I do like how different they all are....but What's it going to take to get an Isolation 2?
Honestly no idea...they've made a novel out of it, they reference it in comics and made a mobile sequel (also ported it to mobile).
Should be a no Brainer to do even with a different development team.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Half life alyx was freaking scary IMO. And this has enemies that were fairly dumb. This could be way way scarier.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Wish they weren't using the Aliens design for the Alien. But Alien in VR sounds awesome in a horrifying sort of way.

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I hope its good!
on the other hand Alien isolation made me have a few sleepless nights so not sure if i could finish this game

Real

Oct 28, 2017
A VR Alien game? I'm out.

I'll stick around to Walkaround Golf and accidentally hitting my hand against my walls in Thrill of the Fight

Spazgadget

Oct 25, 2017
This is definitely a "take my money" situation. Even though I'll play it for 5 minutes, scream, and never touch it again.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
I want to buy an Alien VR game just to support it but there's literally no chance I'd be able to get through it. I couldn't even finish Isolation in non-VR the tension was just brutal.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAO6QKmlAxE

www.uploadvr.com

Alien: Rogue Incursion Coming To Quest 3, PSVR 2, And PC VR

Alien: Rogue Incursion was just announced for Meta Quest 3, PlayStation VR2, and PC VR. Survios calls it "the biggest, most ambitious VR game we have developed in our decade-long history".

Alien: Rogue Incursion was just announced, a new made-for-VR game in the Alien franchise.

The game is being developed by Survios in collaboration with 20th Century Games. Survios has been developing VR games for over 10 years now. It's the developer behind Raw Data, Battlewake, Electronauts, Sprint Vector, and Creed: Rise to Glory.

Survios says Alien: Rogue Incursion will be "the biggest, most ambitious VR game we have developed in our decade-long history".

Here's how it describes the game:

"This brand-new single-player, action-horror VR game features an original story that fully surrounds players within the terrors of the Alien universe.

Designed by Alien fans for Alien fans, Survios brings their expertise to crafting this technically advanced, and frightfully immersive Alien virtual reality game."

Alien: Rogue Incursion is set to launch "holiday 2024" on Meta Quest 3, PlayStation VR2, and PC VR via Steam.

Notable that this is the first big title to be Quest 3 exclusive, that didn't take long!

LowParry

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if my heart could take that kind of tension. Good lord, but do I ever want to play it.

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Just give me a pulse rifle, I don't want to spend half the game hiding in lockers.

Iced_Eagle

Dec 26, 2017
I'm too scared to even play Alien Isolation on a monitor. Zero chance I will play this myself. But I will happily watch others play it.

erikNORML

Oct 30, 2017
I played the isolation vr mod and the was terrifying, so I'm all in. Survivos had some suckers but Westworld is a wildly great and under appreciated VR game though.

Sep 29, 2019
Damn, i hope it's great. An Alien game for VR is perfect... Also, surprised to see it being only available for the Quest 3 and not 2. Guess this is some higher-end looking title. Looking forward to it!

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
I hope it's heavily inspired by HR Giger's designs. That would be sick.

In any case, an Alien game in the PSVR2 headset would look amazing with all the dark, black corridors.

Hope this game delivers.