Status
Not open for further replies.

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, as much as I love Gresham, if they're keeping it a secret it has to be a big debut.

Yeah, to me, them doing it this way just screams "buy the PPV if you want to see a special moment". Anything less than that would be a major disappointment. Gargano would be cool and he's a great technical wrestler but I don't see him as a BCC type. Claudio has connections with Regal/Bryan/Mox and would be a natural fit. With them announcing that the person is joining BCC, that makes me think it's him even more. But I guess we'll see. I'll try not to be too disappointed if it's not him.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
00794b1485b5885866d05996c6bebe6f.gif

Please god let Ace win the title

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Archer is so fucking cool. Imagine the glow up for JAS if they replaced Hager with Archer

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
But I do think Mox should get a run with the belt with actual live crowds.

As a make-good for carrying that company during the lockdown phase.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, to me, them doing it this way just screams "buy the PPV if you want to see a special moment". Anything less than that would be a major disappointment. Gargano would be cool and he's a great technical wrestler but I don't see him as a BCC type. Claudio has connections with Regal/Bryan/Mox and would be a natural fit. With them announcing that the person is joining BCC, that makes me think it's him even more. But I guess we'll see. I'll try not to be too disappointed if it's not him.

plus he's possibly on shoot bad terms with Eddie so that'd add a good wrinkle to the story even when Bryan's injured

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
It's been like 25 years and I still mark out to the cocky "come on, baby!"pin

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
i'm very late to react to this but

jay white vs
kazuchika okada vs
adam cole vs
adam page

for the IWGP world heavyweight championship

boioioioioioioioioioioioioioioioinggggggggggggg thank you tony khan and takami ohbari

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

FLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
give me that go-home clusterfuck

LOL meanwhile mox and tana are just staring each other down.

TK, ya madman. you did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.