Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Btw, Meltzer has reported that JR has signed on for another 18 months, and he has also said that Moxley has "probably" re-signed.

Jan 31, 2018
Btw, Meltzer has reported that JR has signed on for another 18 months, and he has also said that Moxley has "probably" re-signed.
The story that Moxley's deal was up this year and the insane discourse it sparked on twitter really soured me for a bit. There were excerpts of his book when he says he felt sick working the last years of his tenure in WWE! He likes to bleed! Come on!

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I'm wondering if their being suspended could add to the lengths of their contracts because it has happened when wrestlers have been injured.
I don't think so, because that's WWE choosing not to use them, vs vice versa. The legality of saying 'you signed for two years and were injured for one, so I get to extend your contract' is clearer, I think, than 'I'm punishing you for walking out of a show by *increasing* the length of your contract.'

Which, just imagine what that would say about a work place if such a thing was a go to punishment.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think so, because that's WWE choosing not to use them, vs vice versa. The legality of saying 'you signed for two years and were injured for one, so I get to extend your contract' is clearer, I think, than 'I'm punishing you for walking out of a show by *increasing* the length of your contract.'

Which, just imagine what that would say about a work place if such a thing was a go to punishment.

Right, by that logic they could just suspend them for years indefinitely

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Anna Jay/Jade just seems like a vehicle for Anna Jay to get beat down and not get any help from Tay

goddamnimglam

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't punk name drop rusev on the cabana podcast? Not surprising about the politics, both he and cj seem into the whole Joel Osteen prosperity gospel nonsense iirc.

Don't really mind shitty politics if I find someone entertaining enough and they aren't a horrible person otherwise but to each their own.

Still entertaining as hell and I want him to destroy Sammy though.

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Didn't punk name drop rusev on the cabana podcast? Not surprising about the politics, both he and cj seem into the whole Joel Osteen prosperity gospel nonsense iirc.

Don't really mind shitty politics if I find someone entertaining enough and they aren't a horrible person otherwise but to each their own.

Still entertaining as hell and I want him to destroy Sammy though.

Helps that Miro and Sammy probably have the same political leanings anyway, so it's a wash.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Little behind on this
FITE app on iOS is not updated. With VPN I can still see $19.99 price.
Would the purchase be blocked via Apple Pay? Would I still be able to Airplay it to my TV?

I see stuff on Android working but not sure bout ios

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Can't say I've been super pumped by the build to DoN this year. Only Hookhausen on the preshow, MJF/Wardlow, and the BCC vs Jericocks really interest me feud wise. I love Hangman but this Punk challenge isn't doing anything for me, and I'm starting to lean towards the feeling that the Jurassic Express title run has been the worst non-TNT Title run they've booked so far.

That said, while the stories aren't really grabbing me, AEW always bring it on PPVs so I'm looking forward to some great in-ring action. I want Storm vs Stat but I know I won't get it, but Deeb vs Rosa will probably be great.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017

So pending on the venue and regulations NJPW is gonna start letting people make noise again. Most likely with restrictions of keeping mask on or cheering sections pending on the venue. They hope to begin with BOSJ Final's on June 3rd!

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Anna Jay/Jade just seems like a vehicle for Anna Jay to get beat down and not get any help from Tay

I don't watch Dark these days, but Anna and Tay don't seem to be a thing anymore on TV so I think if you want to turn Tay heel she would need to help Anna first to revive that friendship for the viewer and betray her a few weeks later. Don't know if I want that to be honest though because the way Tony books right now this could lead to a boyfriend/girlfriend feud by adding Jungle Boy and Sammy.

Stooge

Oct 29, 2017
Why the fuck are you doing spots with fire and not have a fucking extinguisher at ringside. Who in underwriting this event?

I like indie wrestling but shit like this isn't safe.