• Yes

Votes: 533 84.9%
  • No

Votes: 95 15.1%

• Total voters

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017

What preceded it,

And yes, I know this isn't the palace, but it does involve the Pistons again.

Update:

Last edited:

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, that wasn't close because no one in the crowd got involved nor did they spill into the crowd. But dirty ass LeBron pulling a Karl Malone deserved to get ejected and all the shit coming his way.

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
Not even close.

Lebron looked weak though having a wall of people protecting him.

francium87

Oct 27, 2017
Dirty play. Deserved to be ejected.
LeBron got really far away from the skirmish. LeBron trolls will have a lot of fun with it.

Last edited:

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah don't blame him one bit for reacting like that, especially seeing it drew blood.

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
not even close to the malice and palace

but yeh thats dirty ass play by lebron, he knew what he was doing

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Flagrant as hell. Stewart had the most natural reaction of any person. I don't think Bron was expecting him to charge at him like a bull either lol.

Magilla

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Why is it always the one that does the dirty shit throwing their hands up playing the victim. Bum ass

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
LeBron living his asshole dad Space Jam 2 persona.

Stewart shouldn't have a fucking thing happen to him. I'd be going after someone too for that shit. You man enough to throw an elbow, but run away when confronted.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
I think it's arguable, but I fall on the side of dirty play by LeBron.

I can understand the anger from the other guy but he might have fucked his money all the way up by continuing to come back

Dega

Oct 25, 2017
Lebron looking so scared realizing someone REALLY wants to fuck him up right now.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
streamable.com

Watch Lebron wacks Isaiah Stewart in the face | Streamable

Watch "Lebron wacks Isaiah Stewart in the face" on Streamable.

Wasn't an elbow, it was a hammer-fist.

Part of it looks like Stewart is blocking LeBron's forearm with his wrist, and then it slips, so it releases the energy LeBron had in his arm. Or maybe LeBron broke Stewart's block by trying to swing at him.

There's definitely a "pop" when you see the hand swing.

edit: did we get rid of streamable embeds?

Last edited:

Supercrap

Oct 28, 2017
Oakland Bay Area
LeBron living his asshole dad Space Jam 2 persona.

Stewart shouldn't have a fucking thing happen to him. I'd be going after someone too for that shit. You man enough to throw an elbow, but run away when confronted.

I think he got hit by lebron's fist, other angles it looks like LeBron is trying to do a elbow kinda hit but because they were locked up and LeBron threw such a hard swing, it was his palm/fist hit.

We'll get some more slo-mos soon.

And as always. Fuck lebron

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Thats your GOAT huh? Not the first time hes played dirty as well as flop like a clown.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It looks dirty. Lebron flops a lot and whines to the refs all the time, but he doesn't usually pull that type of shit.

dstarMDA

Dec 22, 2017
Dirty play, probably no intention to hurt like that whatsoever, understandable raw emotions from Stewart that still should be able to control himself a bit better.

Fuck the toxic masculinity in this thread though, especially implying Lebron should have been anywhere near the tussle as if it wouldn't have made things way worse.

Barrel Cannon

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I mean if you do something dumb like that and don't expect no hands to be thrown, you a clown.

Skytylz

Oct 25, 2017
streamable.com

Watch Lebron wacks Isaiah Stewart in the face | Streamable

Watch "Lebron wacks Isaiah Stewart in the face" on Streamable.

Wasn't an elbow, it was a hammer-fist.

Part of it looks like Stewart is blocking LeBron's forearm with his wrist, and then it slips, so it releases the energy LeBron had in his arm. Or maybe LeBron broke Stewart's block by trying to swing at him.

There's definitely a "pop" when you see the hand swing.

edit: did we get rid of streamable embeds?
Looked like he was trying to free his arm and it came free.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly looks like it could be either intentional or an accident. Lebron was intentionally trying to tag him, seems to me. But hitting him in the face with his fist seems accidental. Either way it woulda been dirty.

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Bron thought he was giving a body check?

That's my impression. He meant to give a rough check to create space and didn't intend to connect with the man's face. Still way too aggressive and it's dirty and seems like it would have been a foul as hell check even if it had just connected with Stewart's chest, but I don't think LBJ was trying to sneak in a headshot here on purpose.

NaturalHigh

Oct 27, 2017
That's my impression. He meant to give a rough check to create space and didn't intend to connect with the man's face. Still way too aggressive and it's dirty and seems like it would have been a foul as hell check even if it had just connected with Stewart's chest, but I don't think LBJ was trying to sneak in a headshot here on purpose.

Nah Bron was mad he was getting out muscled, looked over and smacked the fuck out of Isaiah. That was intentional af.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
Rasheed woulda caught three of those on the same play then put the team on his back to win the game one 17 footer at a time

Ball don't lie