Oct 26, 2017
Face_Off_original_film_art_spo_5000x.jpg

nicolas-cage-face-off-gif-6.gif

c79ef614a29ad87b107ba74c444369aa.gif

32S.gif

johntravolta-faceoff.gif

YellowishKeenCommongonolek-max-14mb.gif

SEf.gif

It's on PlutoTV in the US, Paramount+ in Canada, Disney+/Star+ in the Internationally if you somehow didn't see it...is this the most unhinged movie of the 90s?

SoleSurvivor

Oct 27, 2017
If you're a fan of Cage (and Face/Off), and you haven't seen The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent... please stop what you're doing and do that instead.

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
*weird creepy hand in face motion intended to actually be emotionally significant but utterly baffling instead*

GOAT movie in terms of batshit insanity. It's amazing to see Cage acting as he believes Travolta would act as a good guy, and Travolta acting as he believes Nic Cage would act as an insane bad guy. LOVE IT.

j7vikes

Definitely not shooting blanks
Jan 5, 2020
It's an incredible movie that I've watched multiple times and will continue watching.

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
I still have not seen this and was surprised at its RT score when I checked it last year. I have no idea what this is about but I think it's time to finally watch it.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome movie - you can tell they had a lot of fun making it.

What was up with the face touching though?

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
A ton of fun.

Also, incredibly cathartic to rewatch now and see Danny Masterson get kicked in the balls. Too bad it wasn't real.

f0xoLCU.gif

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Still think the idea of the remake just having Cage/Travolta reprise their roles with no explanation is the way to go. Maybe swap them around for kicks.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
I remember it blowing my mind as a kid when I saw how well reviewed this was. I just assumed critics would've dismissed it as a dumb silly action flick (when they embraced it for that + amazing direction + performances).

Praetorpwj

Nov 21, 2017
Isn't this religious?

One day I WILL find a pair of Castor Troy octagonal rose tinted sunglasses.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Your Dad was leering at you a few days ago and now he's putting his fingers in your mouth. I think it's time to call someone.