• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
On amazon.uk they have 9 video game placeholders for Time Warner, or as they're known in the states, WB Interactive.

Link with all of them.

Images in case it gets deleted:

Each placeholder has the title "WB DUMMY 2019" followed by a number and console. These are only for current gen systems and the consoles have 2 placeholders each. (PS4=3, XB1=3, Switch=3)

One of them is sure to be LEGO Star Wars, as that was recently leaked in April, and was rumored to be shown off at E3 2019.

The next question is, does that cover all of the SKU's, or is there another game?

Last year, when Amazon leaked some SKU's, there were 4 for both XB1 and PS4, and they announced Hitman 2 and Lego DC Supervillains. Hitman 2 launched with multiple editions, which covered a majority of the placeholders.

With Rocksteady out of the picture, WB has two other studios which could show possible games. One is RS's counterpart, WB Montreal. They've been rumored for a while to show off a co-op Batman Arkham game featuring the Court of Owls. (The head of the studio, Pat Redding, and the creator, Scott Snyder, even liked the tweet of this article) While WB Montreal did come out prior to the Game Awards and announce that they wouldn't be there after Rocksteady debunked their Superman game, they have been mum on their E3 presence. Their game has been confirmed to be current gen, and has also been rumored to launch in 2019, so they are the hot choice.

Next up is the Harry Potter RPG made by Avalanche Software(not to get confused with Avalanche Studios, makers of Just Cause). This game leaked last year and showed off a robust AARPG set in the Hogwarts universe. While it does look amazing and I would love to see it, the game just started development in 2017, and all signs point to this being a next gen game.

So, what do y'all think?

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally those Batman Switch ports that probably should've happened last year.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Probably Lego Star Wars, Harry Potter RPG, and either WB Montreal's Court of Owls game, or a Wonder Woman game (no clue on who that'd be from, but it feels like easy money).

barksi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One of them is definitely LEGO Star Wars... As for the second one... I think it's way too early for Harry Potter RPG or Monolith new title, so it's either WB Montreal game or some collaboration with outside studio (similar to what they did with Hitman 2)

flyingman

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
Maybe Mortal Kombat 11 : First Year edition or something with kombat pack 1 + game for 60 $

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Knowing that Rocksteady is already out, I will be disappointed if we don't get Harry Potter RPG and Arkham Court of Owls

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
How many ports do Lego games usually get around this time? 4 of those will be Lego Star Wars for sure.

Raythedude23

Feb 1, 2019
I think 3 are lego star wars
and I think one of the PS4 and one of the Xbox One is most likely WB Montreals game
The rest are probably remasters or something

OP
OP
est1992

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Turtle Rock said they're not gonna be at E3. Cyberpunk already has listings on Amazon, so it can't be that either.

This only leaves WB Montreal or Harry Potter RPG. And to be honest, it's already confirmed that WB Montreal's Batman game is current gen, and has been rumored for 2019. So I really think it's them.

Deleted member 26156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
From another companies too:

There's also a 3DS dummy

imalive_1cmjnh.gif