• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Birdito

Oct 30, 2017
I had to mute the first half, it was stressing me out too much to listen to it. Now that it's going to be an actual game instead of Chivas trying to waste time, I may listen. I'm watching, but man, I'm so jaded with classic TFC shitting the bed that I feel like I can't get too into this.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had to mute the first half, it was stressing me out too much to listen to it. Now that it's going to be an actual game instead of Chivas trying to waste time, I may listen. I'm watching, but man, I'm so jaded with classic TFC shitting the bed that I feel like I can't get too into this.
Dude come on wtf don't be a wack fan. Being a fan is all about when our teams shit the bed and when they do great. And as a Timbers fan, you know I'm used to our team shitting the bed. YOU MAY MAKE HISTORY. GET FUCKING HYPE. I KNOW YOU GIVE A FUCK. COME ON DUDE.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Timbers and TFC got NOTHING on the Caps or RBNY or the Union when it comes to choking/disappointing. At least y'all got MLS Cups, we got none

Birdito

Oct 30, 2017
Dude come on wtf don't be a wack fan. Being a fan is all about when our teams shit the bed and when they do great. And as a Timbers fan, you know I'm used to our team shitting the bed. YOU MAY MAKE HISTORY. GET FUCKING HYPE. I KNOW YOU GIVE A FUCK. COME ON DUDE.
Oh I give a fuck, most of my apartment is covered in TFC. After the 2015 playoff loss to Montreal, I didn't know what to do with myself. I actually missed the 2016 Canadian Championship winning goal, when Will Johnson broke his leg, because I turned it off in tears in stoppage time, I didn't want to see Vancouver waste time and win a trophy at our expense. I checked other scores in the league when I was laying in bed and saw TFC had scored, and was like "what the hell happened?!" So I make sure I don't turn anything off early.

But I also just like to quietly watch the game most of the time, my biggest problem with my seats at BMO are the dumb-dumbs around me in my section.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I give a fuck, most of my apartment is covered in TFC. After the 2015 playoff loss to Montreal, I didn't know what to do with myself. I actually missed the 2016 Canadian Championship winning goal, when Will Johnson broke his leg, because I turned it off in tears in stoppage time, I didn't want to see Vancouver waste time and win a trophy at our expense. I checked other scores in the league when I was laying in bed and saw TFC had scored, and was like "what the hell happened?!" So I make sure I don't turn anything off early.

But I also just like to quietly watch the game most of the time, my biggest problem with my seats at BMO are the dumb-dumbs around me in my section.
I've been watching too much My Hero Academia lately because I'm unemployed right now and I'm trying to Deku you back into watching. ALSO OH GOD THAT CROSSBAR

SuperSonic

Oct 25, 2017
This ref is giving Chivas everything

I fucking hate when goalies just do long kicks non stop. Stop giving away possession. We can't even get close like this.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmao Bradley that shot wasn't even close.

Oh well, they deserved to lose for that terrible first leg. Also, good to know we dropped six points in the league for absolutely no reason.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be honest, very good game from Toronto. I'm happy Chivas won but you guys made me suffer like hell. You guys have a great team.

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Birdito

Oct 30, 2017
Fuck, man, this hurts a lot. MLS Cup 2016 I was just numb, 2017 I cried tears of joy. Waterworks were real this time, let me say.

TFC will pull a MLS Cup 2017 and win CCL next year against Chivas in the final
Seriously. But league results be damned, we're going for the Canadian Championship again this year, we need to win this thing.

OP
OP
Cystm

Cystm

Osorio hit the post in the 2016 MLS Cup final and in 2018 CCL Final. I don't even know how that must feel.

Bradley missed against Seattle and here too.

Jozy seems like he's ready to spend the rest of his life in Toronto after retiring. Having to be subbed off with an injury after being sick the first leg and literally puking all over the field has got to be so damn frustrating.

Marky too man, haha shieeet he skied an open look at goal at the death. He cracked under the pressure.

Chivas ain't even shit. Michael Bradley was at CB you clowns. TFC had no starters OR back ups at CB. You get no respect from me, fuck your whole ass goat loving club

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Our backline and our goalie last week were all subs and we beat you then. Try to take the L with a bit more decorum.

He's not even a TFC fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We're too busy shitting on our own team to talk like that about Chivas.

Anyways, people will say we play good and that's nice and all, but it's not much comfort to me considering they played like absolute shit in the first leg and build themselves a hole they didn't need to. Like Christ, they didn't even try during that second half. It's like they completely forgot to play like that game against Montreal late in the season last year.

ZZMitch

Oct 26, 2017
Was not able to watch the game but gutted by the result. Was following on my phone best I could. Saw highlights when I got home and that Delgado miss literally gave me nightmares. Going to be a weird atmosphere at home against Chicago this weekend. MLS play feels a bit hollow to me after all these amazing CCL series!

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Some asshole used bots to buy up all the Paley RBNY black kits today. How the fuck does having one in your cart not mean you get one? How does it sell out while in my cart, literally while I'm paying for it!

Fuck Adidas!

Verano

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
top mexican teams were in bad form especially chivas this season and toronto fc still lost to them lmao..good final and shock win from chivas

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
top mexican teams were in bad form especially chivas this season and toronto fc still lost to them lmao..good final and shock win from chivas
not sure if you're saying the shock was Chivas winning the penalties, or that Chivas won in Toronto

the first one is not a shock because TFC has a history of being terrible at penalties

the latter, yeah maybe a small shock?

Last edited: