• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
A coworker is throwing a party on Saturday. Haven't decided if I feel like going yet. I'm not particularly patriotic, but between living alone and the whole covid/work-from-home thing I am kinda starved for social interaction, and I generally like my coworkers, so I might?

My parents were thinking of driving up to visit, but not sure if that's gonna happen.

Otherwise, probably play video games and practice drums, same as any other weekend but longer. lol

BubbaKrumpz

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yay Area
4th of July I'll be chilling at my gf's then heading to her cousins for a lil party. First time hanging out with them since the pandemic started now that they're all vaccinated. Pretty excited.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Do some small stuff like fountains and sparklers when it get's dark and watch the towns fireworks since they can be see from the house. Probably do some things with my family at home. Same as every year pretty much.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Saturday - Friends coming over, we're gonna hang out at our house for a little BBQ action, then head to the fairgrounds for more food/drinks/fireworks by the city

Sunday - We're catering Hawaiin food and having a big blow out at my in laws property. Blowing shit up etc.

Monday - Most likely sleeping it all off.

Mar 30, 2019
Ok, I'm gonna rise up and kick a little ass, I'm gonna kick some ass in the U.S.A., gonna climb a mountain, gonna a sew a flag, gonna flllyyyyy on an eaagle, gonna kick some butt gonna drive a big truck, gonna rule this road gonna a kick a little ass

RRRRRRRROCK FLAAAG AND EAAAAAAAAAGGGUUUUUUHHHHHLLLLLUUUH!!!

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
Hoping the town I'm visiting doesn't burn down. Fireworks are banned but that won't stop people.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Very good chance I'll be suffering from Hell's Itch, so I'll either be tempted to tear my own flesh off to stop the itching or I'll be knocked out with Benadryl.
Called it!

I just about had a mental breakdown late Friday night because I didn't take enough Benadryl to knock me out fast enough. Was literally pacing the house shaking, screaming, and just on the edge of sanity. Eventually, I realized I needed a second Benadryl to knock my ass out.

Woke up at 7 AM on Saturday and kept my shit together long enough to go to the doctor for an appointment I already had scheduled (heart rate and blood pressure were high...geeh...I wonder why...). Got home and dosed up on two more Benadryl and slept all day Saturday and into Sunday morning.