captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
I said it sends the message that racism is intolerable, not that it reduces crime. Again, I'm not interested in redeeming individual racists. I'm interested in seeing racists punished, and for minorities to have actual legal recourse so we can stop with that dastardly cancel culture that ultimately does nothing. This doesn't mean we can't simultaneously improve society to actually reduce criminal behavior. I'm all for it that. Free healthcare, redistribute the wealth, and abolish the police and all that.

But in the meantime, white racists can sit in a box. Fuck em, and honestly fuck anyone always telling us why we need to coddle them.

Bingo.
I want this to be a banner in this forum. No quarter to racists.

Wolffen

Oct 27, 2017
East coast
Setting precedent can be a deterrent for people trying to get black folks killed by cops in the future.

I don't think she should go away for a long time. Even a month stay with a permanent crime on her record would send the message.

Lord knows us white people have been using excessive jail time and police violence as a deterrent for black people for a long ass time in this country. It's time the tables were flipped. She at best wanted to see a black man arrested for having the gall to ask her to obey the park rules. At worst she expected him to be assaulted by the police, and if she has more than two brain cells, even thought that he could be killed. That's attempted murder, or at least conspiracy to commit assault. Either should be jail time. If she was a black man and made those calls you can bet your ass that the DA would be pressing max charges, including jail time "to make an example".

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I said it sends the message that racism is intolerable, not that it reduces crime. Again, I'm not interested in redeeming individual racists. I'm interested in seeing racists punished, and for minorities to have actual legal recourse so we can stop with that dastardly cancel culture that ultimately does nothing. This doesn't mean we can't simultaneously improve society to actually reduce criminal behavior. I'm all for it that. Free healthcare, redistribute the wealth, and abolish the police and all that.

But in the meantime, white racists can sit in a box. Fuck em, and honestly fuck anyone always telling us why we need to coddle them.
I also don't believe we should coddle racists. I believe what she did was undeniably wrong.

I'm against prison in the traditional way we think about it in pretty much all cases. That's all.

Like I don't even think that literal murderers should be subject to the American prison system as it exists today. I realize this is an extreme position but I'm just trying to give context. It's not that I don't think what she did is serious. It absolutely is. It wasn't just a "lapse of judgment" or whatever.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
We will pretend that she is in need of re-education about a behavior she fully knows is harmful (hence why she did it) and seek to effectively not punish her, but the real issue here is that Bill Burr said white women are complicit in racism.

Y'all ain't shit.
Hey! You leave them damsels alone, they dont have a history of getting black men killed like white men...oh.

Gotdatmoney

Oct 28, 2017
True. I just don't think jail fixes anything. And in this instance is probably excessive.

Man, they aint jailing her you know this lol. What you're really doing in practice is just bitching at black era for being mad niggas die for skittles in their pockets and counterfeit bills at the store while highlighting people using white supremacy to keep us in line is not worth punishment.

Can you just not? Jailing her doesn't fix anything but it aint like the American justice system has ever been about fixing shit.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I remember this case and you know what I remember? People caring more about the dog she was mistreating over the black man she was trying to get killed. (also thanks for people linking me to this thread since I didnt see it when making a thread on it)

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Ms. Cooper, who appeared in court remotely to answer misdemeanor charges that she had filed a false report, was negotiating a plea deal with prosecutors that would allow her to avoid jail.

In a just world, the prosecutors would tell her to get fucked and stuff her in a jail cell. Sadly, we don't live in a just world.

Jceaz

Oct 30, 2017
Man, they aint jailing her you know this lol. What you're really doing in practice is just bitching at black era for being mad niggas die for skittles in their pockets and counterfeit bills at the store while highlighting people using white supremacy to keep us in line is not worth punishment.

Can you just not?
Hey I'll go ahead and nip this in the bud. I'm not trying to tell people how to feel at all. I understand the anger, I've memorized too many names in my life too.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
Can't she like...fuck off the side of a mountain? Miserable woman needs to have bigger punishments slapped against her so she stops this bullshit.