texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Looks like Kenshi but in ancient China.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63n-iV__ycY
In ancient China, you can live a peaceful life: work, do business, have a family and make a career… You can satisfy your greedy: gamble, rob, steal, kill and form gangs… You can embark on a courageous journey, explore, adventure, solve puzzles, suppress bandits and recruit heroes… You can reach the pinnacle of power, establish a regime, plan cities, make policies, develop diplomacy and enlarge your territory…

The Bustling World is an open-world RPG game set in ancient China. You can farm, breed, craft, build, fight, kill, establish a regime, run a country, conduct diplomacy, wage war, create a city… Openness, freedom and limitless are the most important features of the game.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2724650/The_Bustling_World/
www.gematsu.com

Chinese-style open-world action RPG The Bustling World announced for PC

Chinese developer FireWo Games has announced Chinese-style open-world action RPG The Bustling World for PC (Steam). A release date was not announced. A Kickstarter campaign seeking $80,000 in fundi…

Zookfoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Backed the Kickstarter. Been in development for 4 years by a 2 person husband and wife team and they say the game is 60% done, but they will use crowdfunding money to hire more people to finish it up. They also say that even if the Kickstarter fails, they'll finish the game eventually

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
The foreground looks like it could be a problem with it seemingly not having any passthrough at all. But this looks cool.

Chippewa Barr