Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully that's the end of this clown, right after the smackdown from Greta too.

Fergie

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
England m8.
FlLTIOmXEAINy1K

Trike

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
lol well looks like signal boosting was a good call after all

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow but tate said the human trafficking wasn't true

*pretendstoeshocked.gif*

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
It's always the person you most suspect.
Good

Now... What's the context about Greta here?
Tate replied to Greta's tweet with a video of him eating pizza from a Romanian pizza chain. This revealed he was still in the country, alerting the Romanian authorities to his presence. So, he essentially doxxed himself.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Good

Now... What's the context about Greta here?
After Tate taunted Greta with his fancy cars and the emissions they release she responded with a small dick energy joke.

This caused him to make a 2 minute video which started with him blowing smoke from a cigar into the camera and also revealing his location to be arrested

Porygon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Mexicali
After Tate taunted Greta with his fancy cars and the emissions they release she responded with a small dick energy joke.

This caused him to make a 2 minute video which started with him blowing smoke from a cigar into the camera and also revealing his location to be arrested

The video with the pizza that showed he was in Romania was in response to Greta's tweet:

View: https://twitter.com/Esqueer_/status/1608582107563167744?s=20

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Fantastic

Thanks guys

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
youtu.be

Get Royally Fucked!

Made this mashup a long time ago, but my computer couldn't handle editing/uploading most video footage. Now that I have a new PC, I can now. A good chunk of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.