• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona

View: https://twitter.com/AndyPlaytonic/status/1628155411831394306

7c0jh7.jpg

stak.london

VGC: a video games podcast | Stak

A video game show...for grown ups.

Last edited:

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
If it is, it better be all the games, not just 1-4 and Peace Walker. Portable Ops better be there too, along with MG1, MG2, and fucking Ghost Babel!

Wishbone Ash

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Michigan
...is it being announced on their podcast? Will this be more vague rumors from the ether and justifications for coming up empty so far? Is Sony secretly funding a AAAA MGS remake? I can't keep up anymore

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
If it is, it better be all the games, not just 1-4 and Peace Walker. Portable Ops better be there too, along with MG1, MG2, and fucking Ghost Babel!
Dusk Golem said:
all three of the original Metal Gear Solid games will be released as part of the remaster, available separately and as part of a collection. The collection would also include the original MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.

zma1013

Oct 27, 2017
I can see a re-release of the HD collection but 4? Nah i dont think it ever gonna happen.

Oct 27, 2017
I already own the originals and the HD collections for the PS3 and Vita.

Unless they're out and out remakes, I think I'm good.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Really, really hope that MGS4 somehow escapes the PS3 eventually.

But for now I'll be happy with MGS3 HD on Steam.

Dec 3, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Dusk Golem said:

all three of the original Metal Gear Solid games will be released as part of the remaster, available separately and as part of a collection. The collection would also include the original MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake.

Sounds like the same content as the MGS Legacy Collection way back in the PS3, then. Sans MGS4, I guess?

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK
Been over a year since MGS2/3 were pulled from stores for licensing issues. Could just be their return.

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
Unless their podcast is a commentary to the Sony State of Play which happens tomorrow, I expect a whole bunch of nothing here.

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
I can see a re-release of the HD collection but 4? Nah i dont think it ever gonna happen.
I think 4 will happen eventually. I could see a MGS4 and Peace Walker collection later down the line.

To be honest what I really wanted was a separate Konami style anniversary collection with MG1&2 as well as Snake's Revenge and Ghost Babel.

I wonder if Portal Ops is a possibility for PS+