• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
What the FUCK.

Why would you do this to me?

g03dmi.png
its sad in that image still you can tell he does not look like he is actually all that well.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Lol, first Direct of the year and it's entirely dedicated to a game I don't care about. Good for those who do though, this title, like many others on Switch, is going to sell a lot.

Wilco

Nov 25, 2018
Skipping it. As Animal Crossing fan that will buy the game day 1 I really don't want to hear more about the game.
Hopefully a general Direct will happen soon

digit_zero

Oct 27, 2017
Finally! 25 minutes that have to last me a month.

I can't wait to find out how many other ways I can get in Tom Nook's debt!

Oct 27, 2017
Perfect, recently one month before release.

Animal Crossing directs must be like no other. We're going to spend 48 hours getting hyped, find out the big news is we can craft a hammock or catch a new breed of fish and we'll celebrate wildly until launch.

Oct 24, 2019
This is like eating vegetables before getting to the actual good stuff (general Direct)

veggies are good, but you know what I mean

krlitros87

Oct 28, 2017
This will be my first AC. I'm really excited about it, but I cannot lie; this was not the kind of Direct I wanted.

wildbite

Oct 26, 2017
I hope they announce a way to play the same town on two Switches. I ordered the Animal Crossing Switch but the new pink lite is very tempting.

NiallGGlynn

Apr 16, 2019
I've sworn never to buy an AC game again (too much of a timesink for me) but I'm still going to watch as an act of masochism.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Crap and right at my work start time. Too bad YouTube player is blocked

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
Worth mentioning, that yesterday someone on reddit mentioned that an animal crossing direct would be announced today and that there would be another one in March with info on like metroid prime 4. Can't remember the proper details they gave cause they've now deleted it? I mean it's possible it was removed cause it was fake, but my god that would make this a dam good guess. So ya, assuming that the post is legit (and it's highly likely it was), regular direct in March with metroid prime 4 news!

edit - oh and pikmin 4 apparently!

Basarili

Oct 27, 2017
Haarlem
So this will be also their last chance for announcing a Special or Collectors Edition right?

I mean come on Nintendo just do it.

Everywhere

Banned
Jun 12, 2019
Worth mentioning, that yesterday someone on reddit mentioned that an animal crossing direct would be announced today and that there would be another one in March with info on like metroid prime 4. Can't remember the proper details they gave cause they've now deleted it? I mean it's possible it was removed cause it was fake, but my god that would make this a dam good guess. So ya, assuming that the post is legit (and it's highly likely it was), regular direct in March with metroid prime 4 news!

Wake up Alice.

Opa-Opa

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 16, 2018
Nice, but not nice.

This is a game that is a day one buy already... a proper direct with it would be way better.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands

The 20th was pretty much a given. It's a exactly a month before release of a game we know nothing about and there's an embargo in place on some merchandise featuring new NPC's that expires sometime on the 20th. We all guessed it was coming, so I wouldn't put too much stock in that rumour tbh.

traillaitor

Jun 10, 2018
Ah I'm so excited to learn more about this. So far been getting myself excited just to be able to play it on my switch but new features will boost the hype SO MUCH!

OldMuffin

Nov 1, 2017
The 20th was pretty much a given. It's a exactly a month before release of a game we know nothing about and there's an embargo in place on some merchandise featuring new NPC's that expires sometime on the 20th. We all guessed it was coming, so I wouldn't put too much stock in that rumour tbh.
Fair enough

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
Fucking finally.
I swear, I was so tired of rewatching over and over again the same two trailers lol.
New footages are welcomed.
I'm already sold on the game of course, so my biggest expectation from the Direct is about the DLCs. Really excited to see what form it'll take. Please some Sims expansions-like. Keep adding new "horizons", new items, new gameplay interactions, etc etc.

Castform

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
Florida, United States
Well, I'll be darned. I was expecting a general direct with a focus on Animal Crossing. Feels good to be eating crow and that I'll get to watch this during lunch on Thursday though.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really understand blackouts for Animal Crossing. There's nothing to spoil: only game features that will help a person decide if it's worth a purchase.
Well, this time you're supposed to be on a desert island with having to build everything from scratch, I can understand people wanting to be surprised by how it's going to happen.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing moreso than BotW2 so I'm very cool with a standalone direct