Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Well....I just rolled the credits! That was really tense, but fun!

So....where do I start now?

NoseyPepper

Oct 29, 2017
In post-game and got all the items and about 45 eggs. Might try to find a few more on my own before consulting a guide. May still have some unexplored areas here or there, but otherwise don't feel like combing through every single room (again!) with the post-game items looking for clues.

After eggs, probably see how far I get with secret bunnies but at least one of those look technically challenging.

Overall, I've gotten a lot more out of this game that expected. Went in blind and while it's not the same as some of the other games mentioned in this thread, it definitely scratches a similar itch.

chachee

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not nearly as far as ya'll but am completely stuck and can't seem to find any help online that doesn't have anything to do with system clocks

In the telephone room with the shy groundhog, how the fuck do I get out of that section? I have the bubble wand and the slinky. I've got my bubble jump on point, but the only room that has an exit that takes me back to the central part of the map is too narrow to allow for bubble jumping. I lit the candle, did the three bird puzzle, etc. NOW LET ME OUT

Hrist

Jun 30, 2023
how the fuck do I get out of that section? I

Go right. Depending on blocks, you can either take the ladder one room to the right (this gets you to other places and, eventually, back to the start - this ladderis your goal). If the ladder is blocked, go one block further to the right. This leads you down another ladder, to a scary-looking room you can solve right now. Progress from that room onward until the overall block positioning works to let you access the first ladder.

empo

Jan 27, 2018
got to credits, found like 44 eggs
had some marked stuff left that I checked out but couldn't really progress much

took a peak at what's left but nah I'm good

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
havent looked up anything, got 4 flames and bunch of bonus stuff, but id like a gentle hint for the use of the top spinner i got for getting 32 eggs?

blackw0lf48

Jan 2, 2019
I've seen some people struggle with the last boss in the main game, but if you
use your lantern it keeps the boss away from you

And the end will pretty much be a cakewalk.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
havent looked up anything, got 4 flames and bunch of bonus stuff, but id like a gentle hint for the use of the top spinner i got for getting 32 eggs?
Use it everywhere and see what happens.

Actual answer: You can use it to break some floors, look for places where the floor doesn't look as thick.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
I don't believe it's a path for the Platinum trophy (or maybe it is), but maybe it helps some people wondering when you actually can use the top spinner or not.

There's another item, the UV lamp, that literally spells out when the former item can be used by showing the spinner as UV grafitti on the walls.

ced

Oct 27, 2017
This game can be a pain, I'd been stuck for hours backtracking everywhere with no luck, turns out I missed one little room section that I discovered by searching for how to reverse the dog elevator.

AppleKid

Feb 21, 2018
I don't believe it's a path for the Platinum trophy (or maybe it is), but maybe it helps some people wondering when you actually can use the top spinner or not.

There's another item, the UV lamp, that literally spells out when the former item can be used by showing the spinner as UV grafitti on the walls.
This one was kind of frustrating for me. Felt worthless for a while once I got it and was kind of a buzzkill after how cool some of the other abilities are. Tried to ride it like the disc as soon as I got it and was immediately disappointed lol. The remote was the only late-game item that blew my mind like the earlier ones.

NoseyPepper

Oct 29, 2017
This one was kind of frustrating for me. Felt worthless for a while once I got it and was kind of a buzzkill after how cool some of the other abilities are. Tried to ride it like the disc as soon as I got it and was immediately disappointed lol. The remote was the only late-game item that blew my mind like the earlier ones.
I had the same reaction, especially since I managed to get the Remote first. I will say that the unexpected lesson from picking up the Top was that I spent a lot more time scrutinizing the background or environmental designs of each room, as sometimes it offered subtle hints that weren't as explicit as UV lamp markings for when to use said item. So in that way, I appreciate looking at the game differently, even if the item itself was lackluster.

Arukado

Oct 27, 2017
I started the game on ps+ a couple of days ago out of curiosity, and even though the first impression was not good, the moment i got the bubble wand i knew i was wrong and the game had amazing potential (the reason being the fact that this exact same tool exists in two other games i played previously and enjoyed a lot: Alwa's Awakening / Legacy).

4 hours later, i have collected 3 flames (M,A,V) and i'm on my way to the fourth.

Props for the Twin Peaks-like vibes of the save room music.
And done. I am watching the credits now, and i had fun, but not enough fun to continue playing the post game.

i found 32 eggs and it took me 6.5 hours to reach the post game.

Ex-Psych

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in the room with the BIG BAT

I got the UV Light and it indicated that there's an egg in the room with the big bat. I'm able to chase away the bat by throwing 3 firecracker but I'm wondering if there's another way to beat it?

Or is the egg chest in a completely different location?

NoseyPepper

Oct 29, 2017
I'm in the room with the BIG BAT

I got the UV Light and it indicated that there's an egg in the room with the big bat. I'm able to chase away the bat by throwing 3 firecracker but I'm wondering if there's another way to beat it?

Or is the egg chest in a completely different location?
Given the name of the egg you find, probably referring to the one in the room below the Bat Room.

Manatron

Feb 6, 2018
Okay, I am going to go nuts haha. Sometimes I will know where an egg is and just can't figure out how to get there. I have all the items but can't figure out how/if you can stop the humming birds.

poweld

Nov 1, 2017
Can anybody help me?

I've defeated 3 of the bosses but don't know how to get to the fourth, the seahorse. It looks like it's in the lower left of the map, but I haven't the faintest idea how to get to that area.

Thanks in advance.

Tarot Deck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just found all Eggs! No guides whatsoever ( took me 18hours though, but that was me being dumd :/ ).
I was lost trying to comb the background and looking for hints and looking for very weird places, but the moment I decided to look the map and search for small gaps, it was much easier than expected.

Already found 8 bunnies in the process. Also there are a LOT of rooms that has some stuff, so I know I am far from done.

This game just keeps getting better

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Just found all Eggs! No guides whatsoever ( took me 18hours though, but that was me being dumd :/ ).
I was lost trying to comb the background and looking for hints and looking for very weird places, but the moment I decided to look the map and search for small gaps, it was much easier than expected.

Already found 8 bunnies in the process. Also there are a LOT of rooms that has some stuff, so I know I am far from done.

This game just keeps getting better
Are all the eggs findable just by combing the map extra carefully or do some require you to solve more esoteric puzzles?

Kiro

Oct 27, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Can anybody help me?

I've defeated 3 of the bosses but don't know how to get to the fourth, the seahorse. It looks like it's in the lower left of the map, but I haven't the faintest idea how to get to that area.

Thanks in advance.
bottom left of that area is a pit. Use bubbles to slowly float down to access that area. It's near the warp point for that area.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
I can finally unignore this thread.

Rolled credits at 10 hours, 46 eggs.

I enjoyed this one a lot. Perfect length for what I got out of it. I don't know if I am going to finish 100%. I know there are some ARG elements that I will need to research to find answers to. And at that point, it's just checking off a list.

It was easier than I expected, and impressed more for the map design than any specific puzzle elements. What a super-tight, well-considered little toybox.

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
your mom's house
I have 3 flames and 28 eggs. Really enjoying this so far! Very different than I expected.

I'm stuck on this last flame lmao.

it's the one near the top of the map, purportedly blocked by the "M. Disc" area or whatever. I reckon once I find this item itll open these barriers for me, yea?

Tarot Deck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Are all the eggs findable just by combing the map extra carefully or do some require you to solve more esoteric puzzles?

I don't know where you are at or how many itens you have, some puzzles are head scratchers, yet all solutions are in-game. The final 5 eggs that I was missing, were hidden, but relatively easy ones ( 2 late game itens really helped me finding them).

Most weird stuff usually are related to the rabbits.

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know where you are at or how many itens you have, some puzzles are head scratchers, yet all solutions are in-game. The final 5 eggs that I was missing, were hidden, but relatively easy ones ( 2 late game itens really helped me finding them).

Most weird stuff usually are related to the rabbits.
I have 54 eggs and the map looks completely filled in except for a couple odd spots but I don't see any gaps in the walls.

Rather than read any hints I'd like to see a completed map to compare with. Google isn't helping me there yet.

Tarot Deck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have 54 eggs and the map looks completely filled in except for a couple odd spots but I don't see any gaps in the walls.

Rather than read any hints I'd like to see a completed map to compare with. Google isn't helping me there yet.

I did the same a couple of hours ago lol. Yeah, no full map on Google yet.
How many itens do you have? Lit all candles?

Hrist

Jun 30, 2023

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
your mom's house
Anyone has some tips? I'm completely lost

What I have is Flute, Disk, Bubbles, Yoyo and Slinky. Got the Ostrich and Chameleon Souls

You can find some inputs on some walls that you play with the flute to free them

You can! Explore the area more and look around. If you already found some eggs and got something for it, you probably have the means to help the poor kitties!
Hella. Will do!

pants

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone has some tips? I'm completely lost

What I have is Flute, Disk, Bubbles, Yoyo and Slinky. Got the Ostrich and Chameleon Souls

You can find some inputs on some walls that you play with the flute to free them

Go left at the screen with the four statues, both paths you need are on that side of the map.