Oct 25, 2017
SparksterMeta0 Any chance you were able to attend the Bandai Namco panel about New Gundam Breaker I can't find any news of it anywhere Thanks.
Sadly, no. There was a Sailor Moon panel that I wanted to go to, which was in the same time spot.

What was worse was it was located in the JW Marriot which was a walk from the main convention, which was annoying since a couple more go-to panels I was interested in were separated like this.

Last edited:

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
My first AX was in 2006 in Anaheim and it was great. I usually alternate going to AX or Otakon for summer cons so I did not go to AX this year. I hope once there contract is up in LA they will seriously look at moving it back to Anaheim, with its updated convention center is should provide a little relief with 100K people in attendance. You basically need the VIP badge if you want to hit up a lot of panels in one day.
Next year is the last year they are under contract at LACC. When they re-upped the contract in 2015, they announced it before con. So I'm kind of surprised they haven't done so yet? I'm hoping it moves, even though I would way prefer to hang out downtown than in Anaheim. I'm gonna try to go next year, gonna try to snag Premier badges on Black Friday.