• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a Narag? Explained by Professor moogs.
  • moogs

Oct 25, 2017
    TL note: Narag means , as a colloquial term, which can be read as "kedamono" or "kemono" in Romaji 「that's Japanese but romanized so gaijin [a foreigner, aka you, can wakarimasu (that means understand)]」. This denotes beings with the ears and/or shippo (that means tail) among other possible characteristics of beasts, and it can extend to full animal features, such as full-body , which is pronounced with the hiragana syllable "ke" but shouldn't be confused with the Spanish word qué because then you'll cause confusion when trying to talk about any of this because the "も" (mo) and "の" (no) that make up kemono sounds exactly like moño (that means monkey) so you'll end up asking about the particulars of a monkey when really you're after the fuwa-fuwa (that means soft) tail of any furry friend, like: 🐈 👋 (note the proximity). A quick example of proper use would be the following inquiry: "What greater gift than the love of a [narag]?" (C. Dickens). However, a key difference between narag and just kemono is that it can be used to describe all feline or feline-like creatures as well but is not limited to only the (that means "neko", which means cat) gensus, so caution is advised. It's suggested to contact your local Japanese furry expert (that means sensei) for further setsumei (that means explanation) :3
    TL note 2: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    Unleash the narag.

Spring OT Info
  • OP
    OP
    Printer Paper 8 X 11
    Oct 25, 2017
    Spring OT will be posted on Tuesday, assuming this minor cold that has started to form isn't COVID....if I don't post the OT by Wednesday I give all my power to BGBW to post anything in it's place as the OT (expect a Kill Me Baby OT as the Spring OT in this case).
    5HtdjTP.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.