Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapryov

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Akebi-chan seems like an ok show, it's kinda sweet, but there are too many times where it feels like
LdtxJeU.png

That and the mutant faces.
It is nicely animated though. I don't know how I feel about it.

Dress Up Darling has been the highlight this season for me so far. Nothing else really stands out, except maybe Princess Connect but I'm still working through the first season.

I guess now is a good time to go back and see what Serial Experiments Lain was all about.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Akebi-chan seems like an ok show, it's kinda sweet, but there are too many times where it feels like
LdtxJeU.png

That and the mutant faces.
It is nicely animated though. I don't know how I feel about it.

Dress Up Darling has been the highlight this season for me so far. Nothing else really stands out, except maybe Princess Connect but I'm still working through the first season.

I guess now is a good time to go back and see what Serial Experiments Lain was all about.
It's always a good time for Serial Experiments Lain.

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
So now I have decide who makes the cut and who doesn't. The big question marks for me is Cue. The first two episodes weren't all that great but they weren't that bad either. Third episode was an improvement and I can see how this show can work. The large cast makes me nervous but it being 2 cour helps alleviate. On the other hand 2 cour means a commitment. With how strong spring is do I really want to be tied down with a meh show before the season even starts?

Besides Cue, there is also Police in the Pod and Leadale that I am on the fence.

For bad shows I might stick with Wiseman of the Pupil. A lot of bad shows to pick from this season but not a lot of them are bad in an entertaining way.
be the real MVP like me and plan on watching Cue all the way to the end , i just wanna see if any of these rookies actually go anywhere in real anime in the future lol

lazybones18

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sing a Bit of Harmony

I was planning on seeing Belle for a second time today, but then I saw this was playing for one night only so I went to go see this instead. Made the right choice. Great movie.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
mp4

Started watching some stuff on my Hidive sub, Demon Girl next door, Godannar, and princess resurrection(honestly the human sister seems more screwed up than any of the monsters)

E_i

Oct 27, 2017

Oh great, another anime about a demon lord who reincarinates into a nobody but is ultra badass. Oh joy.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

Oh great, another anime about a demon lord who reincarinates into a nobody but is ultra badass. Oh joy.

This one actually had a decent twist
It turns out he's not a nobody, his and his child hood friend's parents were actually the heroes that saved the world from a legendary dragon. Also he's just after a 100 friends

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
Last season I stuck with Tricornered Window with Snake so I guess this season I will stick with Cue for Katsu.
hell yeah! but uh don't hesitate to drop it if it becomes too eh , i know in this very meh season it's very easy to drop most stuff outside of the few big ones lol

body is ready for Magia Record but also scared , last season had some good highs but also bad lows

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017
Everybody can look forward to when the new rom-com manga from the Rent-A-Girlfriend mangaka gets an anime show :p

/s

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
i should watch ranking of kings but i think if i saw that little kid try to fight stuff id probably find it way too adorable. Like watching a furby try to fight something.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
re stepmom daughter show: scratch that how come if you're going to be weird you don't get weirder??? you wanna get wild with your premise how come your visuals look boring as shit

Bradbury

Oct 28, 2017
So what is this actually going to be, a retelling of the anime? The end of the trailer seems to imply it's going to go beyond the anime's ending at least
It appears to be a retelling with some post anime end scenes. Im really curious how they gonna edit the show story for a movie lenght

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
Very light PV for Machikado Mazoku S2, one of the shots in it happens in the manga one page after where the anime stops so we should be picking up directly where we left off.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Very light PV for Machikado Mazoku S2, one of the shots in it happens in the manga one page after where the anime stops so we should be picking up directly where we left off.

THE TIME HAS (almost) COME

I've waited so long for this and it should be a blast. Great storylines coming up and seems like most of the team from S1 has returned. Very excited for this.

Taruranto

Oct 26, 2017
Ousama Ranking 15

Better, but the show keeps struggling when it comes to action scenes with too many characters, it's all very awkwardly directed.

Anyway ...

Status
Not open for further replies.