• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
J00MAi8.jpg

I heard lots of mixed things about this when it was still airing, so I stayed away. Some said it's very layered, doing a lot of stuff thematically and with visual story-telling + color design. Others that have told me it's moe/waifu pandering fanservice fodder.

Those that have watched it, where do you stand? Worth investing into?

brokenmachine

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I finished it a few months ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. I loved the art style and animation. The story isn't the best best the characters and setting are relatively interesting.

I think you can tell from the trail/op whether you would like it or not.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
I liked it when I first watched it but it kind of fell apart towards the end and I dont know if I'll ever revist it. The art style is pretty amazing.

Pellaidh

Oct 26, 2017
I thought it was fine. It had some nice visuals and a couple of great standout episodes, but the overall story and characters were pretty bad and the show loses a lot of steam near the end.

It's not the best thing in the world, but it's still a decent watch if you're the kind of person that appreciates good visuals. And given that it's mostly episodic, you should be able to tell if it's for you after the first episode.

DVCY201

Oct 25, 2017
I dropped it. It kept holding its narrative back for episode after episode, with very few interesting things happening in-between and characters I didn'tcare about. Plus, it got kinda creepy with the sexualization at points. There were a couple of stand-out episodes, but it wasn't enough for me. Animation is great though, and if that's enough for you, you'll have a good time.