• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
I have 3 PC codes to give, but how do you actually see them? Or do I just post the friend code link and it will give someone a code?

Edit: 2 taken 1 left.
Edit: Aaaand their gone.

My friend has Anthem preordered I'll get him to give me his codes as well when he wakes up in a few hours.

Last edited:

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hard to compete against all these accounts coming here just for a code. Hoping to get lucky regardless 🙏

ravn0s

"This guy are sick"
Oct 29, 2017
I have 3 PC codes to give, but how do you actually see them? Or do I just post the friend code link and it will give someone a code?

My friend has Anthem preordered I'll get him to give me his codes as well when he wakes up in a few hours.

Hey, I would love a PC code if your friend gives you his codes. Cheers.

Eleanos

Jan 24, 2019
May I have a PC code please ? My friend already have a code and I really would like to play with him.

Juturna

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not expecting the charity, but if an extra Xbox code comes around, you'd have eternal thanks from me and my broken ankle.

Hooks

Oct 27, 2017
After a PC code if anyone has one, Thank you in advance!
Got one from a friend, Thank you anyway!

Last edited:

niimi93

Jan 24, 2019

My friend and I would truly appreciate the codes and if you're on ps4 would gladly run with you if you want more company.

speedwagen

Oct 27, 2017
UK, London
Any chance of getting a couple of keys? as I would like to play with a friend. Really on the fence with this game but would like to give it ago.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
If someone has a code to PM me, I will send them another Stevie Nicks gif free of charge!

(In all seriousness, a code would be awesome)

meadowdrone

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Hoping to get two PC codes for my partner and I if there are any going, please! Obviously I'd appreciate just one if two is unreasonable :)

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I guess I'll join in on the begging. I'd appreciate it if anyone could hook me up with a code so I can give it a try on my PS4.
A coworker has talked to me about almost nothing else other than this game for an entire year and I feel like I need to try it out so I can actually have something to say back to him about it other than "Yeah, haven't really followed it at all but I'll buy it at some point."

ClassAndFear

Oct 30, 2017
Anybody with an Xbox code, I would kiss you. I've got a baby coming tomorrow (true story) so this will provide me with 5am succour.

Macross

Nov 5, 2017
USA
I have one PS4 code for the first person to PM me with the source of my avatar.

Gone

Last edited:

Superman2x7

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Just reactiavtaed my EA access account. How do I get the invite codes? And even though I downloaded the demo 2 days ago from the market place, how do I enjoy I can play tomorrow?

M.A.V.

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone has an extra ps4 code? I would really like to test the performance on base ps4 to see if the game is worth it and see if it's stable. Thanks in advance.