Reszo

Oct 31, 2017
shiba-swing.jpg

Okay check your pms

Howdyjacker

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I would love an invite. Really enjoyed the alpha build I got in on pc.

Thx in advance!

Last edited:

Hyaku Shiki

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Trying for my friend. Could someone PM me a link or code? I'm never fast enough since I would have to send him the link that is posted! :)

honest_ry

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I have The demo but no idea how to invite people. Maybe I have to wait until tomorrow and there will be an option?

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm here to beg for a 48 hour or something Xbox Live Gold code so I can try the demo out and sub once the game comes out.

Let me know!

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
For some reason EA fixed the issue that I was having. I have both Origin and EA Access and it was not giving me access, but just tried and it says I am good to go. I need to go the screen to get codes, but I should have 2 codes to giveaway shortly. I will post when I have them.

niimi93

Jan 24, 2019
A code pmed to me would be great. I look away from my phone for 5 minutes and I miss out every time.

niimi93

Jan 24, 2019
For some reason EA fixed the issue that I was having. I have both Origin and EA Access and it was not giving me access, but just tried and it says I am good to go. I need to go the screen to get codes, but I should have 2 codes to giveaway shortly. I will post when I have them.
I'm not gay but a beta code is beta code.

ToKre

Mar 11, 2018
some tips if you really want the demo

there's a redbull link that gives you the chance to get a code , i did it and got a key in 1 hour
i bought a key also from a site for 1$ , somehow i have 3 invites in my account even though i did not buy the game or have origin access so i don't know which of the 2 methods gave me the 3 invites.

Last edited:

Hyaku Shiki

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017

there's a redbull link that gives you the chance to get a code , i did it and got a key in 1 hour
i bought a key also from a site for 1$ , somehow i have 3 invites in my account even though i did buy the game or have origin access so i don't know which of the 2 methods gave me the 3 invites.

Are you giving away those invites? :)

niimi93

Jan 24, 2019

i bought a key also from a site for 1$ , somehow i have 3 invites in my account even though i did buy the game or have origin access so i don't know which of the 2 methods gave me the 3 invites.
Every time I go to the red bull link it says they're out of codes.

Oct 27, 2017
Can confirm getting a code from red bull works. Just got mine. Requested it a few hours ago.

I also now have 3 codes to give out. Post some cute pictures of animals. I'm giving one hour so people will have a chance then I will pick 3 at random from those posts.

Last edited:

Djsim89

Jan 23, 2019
Hello everyone,
I have been looking for an PS4 Anthem Beta invite and would truly appreciate it if anyone could assist me with one. If you are able to please simply IM me here and I could provide my email or PSN ID, thank you very much and wishing everyone all the best.