• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Man, what a flop.

This shows what Bungie has done with Destiny is no small feat. This is hard genre.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
If you're okay with subscriptions id say wait, it'll be on EA access soon and you probably won't play more than one month. EA access will be on every platform anthem is on soon.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Part of me still thinks we'll see a A Realm Reborn style update within the next two years.

But who knows honestly.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
At that price, it's more of a question if it's worth your time, or if you think the game is worth giving a shot knowing you may not like it at that price?

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
Should buy division 2 instead. It's 20 and I hear it's a lot better. Anthem is only good for its 10 hour disjointed campaign. And even then it's not really that great

Deleted member 56449

User requested account closure
Banned
May 3, 2019
Pass. Not even worth it for $10

I'm still gutted because I had high hopes for this one. Thats on me though..

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta pass. $15 is still too much imho. Campaign was really terrible.

Spartan IV

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Well, 15$ its a good price. You can "enjoy" the campaing content for almost 30-40 hours. Gameplay feels good in a bunch of missions.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Warframe is still free with a ton of content, weapons, companion pets that you can gear out and build, and more. I think Anthem still has a way to go.

Last edited:

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
If it gets any additional content ever, it's going to become free to play.

So just wait until it's free to play.
I don't think it can go F2P, the loot economy doesn't allow it. They'd need to pump out such a crazy amount of new cosmetic gear (among other things) to sustain it. And despite what people think, that's not super cheap to produce

PIMPBYBLUD

Oct 27, 2017
Naw im cool. It'll be free on EA Access soon I'm sure and then I'll play it. Not paying for this half baked game.

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think it can go F2P, the loot economy doesn't allow it. They'd need to pump out such a crazy amount of new cosmetic gear (among other things) to sustain it. And despite what people think, that's not super cheap to produce

Obviously the monetization system doesn't make any sense, but I doubt EA can relaunch this without it going free to play.

SmartWaffles

Nov 15, 2017
Other than bug fixes (and there are still a ton of bugs), the game is pretty much in the same state as it was months ago.

Rakuyo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I saw it for 5€ at our local Saturn weeks ago. They had a big pile of both ps4 and xbone copys.
Will probably become ftp soon.

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
Nah. It's a dead game. Bioware may try to revive it but if they do that's at least 6 months away, if not more.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
The only way that I would even try this is EA Access
My biggest disappointment of this gen, was my #1 most anticipated game coming into 2019