Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
crazy thing is im pretty sure this is the 2nd time ive heard of a rapper doing this within the past year

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
So, this dirtbag is going to jail, right? I hope those children get the therapy they need to deal with this mess.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Surprisingly not a vladtv clip in the article.

"This is normal in the hood," Kashez said in a May 12 video, noting that it was mostly white commenters horrified at Badazz's admission.

"I think the rest of the world ain't used to that… but in Black families, they be 15, 16. Y'know, your uncles call some strippers over y'know, give you some head. 'Go on and give my little n*gga some head, man, for a hundred!' That's how it go."

However, Kashez acknowledged that with such a big social media following that "everything ain't for the public."

🤔

AkuMifune

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
crazy thing is im pretty sure this is the 2nd time ive heard of a rapper doing this within the past year
I don't know if it's what you're thinking of, but T.I. insists on his 18-year old daughter getting frequently checked by her gynecologist to make sure her hymen is still intact to ensure she's still a virgin. And she doesn't have a choice.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
fake-shock-gif-12.gif

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Openly admitting to crime against children? If they are still children then Child Safety should and will likely step in depending on the state.

Euphoria

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Uhhh, did he just admit to paying someone to have sexual relations with underage children?

How is he not arrested?

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
So, to sum things up: Consensual gay sex is bad, but having a grown woman blow your 12 year old is fine. Glad we got that cleared up, 'cause I might have gotten those mixed up.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jail him and get those children some help

And don't let this shitbird try and play this is part if the culture card.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
So I guess the local authorities need to investigate that claim? He just openly admitted to numerous crimes. They may be hard to prove now, but someone should at least try.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
I don't care what he says, this isn't a black culture thing.
Most people don't do this. I'm sure that there have been people that did this before, but I refuse to accept "most" do in any culture.

Godsfather

Jul 14, 2019
This is too baton rouge of him. Reminds me of story Wayne told in a interview about baby doing something similar, everyone was laughing including Wayne it was so messed up.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
That wasn't very cash money of him. The idea of him leaving a prostitute with his two underaged children and thinking he did a good job is crazy. Like dude you just hired a woman to molest your children you're a monster lol